A busy morning, even if I was late.

Chile
When I woke up, I discovered that I had to change the gas cylinders of the heater. I called my provider (a wonderful man I know for a couple of decades) and made a frittata and went to take a shower. Juan, the man that delivers the gas, came just when I was tying my sneakers. I yelled to wait and went to open the door. I had to put on some shoes as everything is wet with this awful rain. I also told him to change the gas in the heater and to take out the bag with the garbage. He was a darling and did it. After that, I ate (awesome meal) and here I am, mylotting again. What have you been doing today?
Oh no, I thought you just changed them the other day? Aw he's nice.
I did. The smaller cylinder, the one I use for my shower and bedroom lasted very little
@marguicha oh goodness
@marguicha I think that people are spoiled in this country because they don't understand what it's like to have to pay for the cylinders, but understand that forced air heating or gas heating is unlimited.
@mandala100 (31861)
@marguicha Good morning my friend and what is a frittata? Thank you.
Instead of the Spanish tortilla I was going to have today, I found some delicious veggies in the fridge. I put them all together, added oregano and shredded cheese and the eggs for an omelette. The frittata is supposed to cook in an oven, but I did it at the range with a pot lid over the frying pan. That way, the eggs come out as soft as you like them.
@mandala100 (31861)
@marguicha Ok my friend and I get it now.
@mandala100 It is delicous.
@Morleyhunt (19191)
I went for a 4 km walk this morning. Then the dishes (I left them last night). Next a quick trip to the local fabric shop to buy favpbric to finish the quilt I'm making for my grandson. Before heading home for lunch, I stopped in to visit my father in hospital. After lunch came the heartbreaking part of the day. We took our beloved Fifi for her final ride. Then returned home to bury her in our garden. This day seems to extend...on and on.....
RIP Fifi! I want to think that Misty is romping in a dog´s paradise.
@TheSojourner (17492)
Today I woke up and ended up talking to a friend. I've done some answering the messages on my post from yesterday and today on my lot and I've written a little bit. Right now I'm in the parking lot of my library after going in to use the internet, and I'm now checking some notifications. And having a cup of coffee. The frittata sounds delicious! I just returned several movies that I'm not going to watch right now, and picked up another TV show and another movie that I will watch.
I decided upon the frittata when I discovered a piece of zucchini and half a swet pepper in the refrigerator. I hate to see food thrown away.
@marguicha sounds like a perfect combination for a frittata
@CoralLevang I was thinking to leave part of it for tonight, but I couldn´t. The frittata called me
We had this last week.Mike does a pretty good job doing this.
I thought I´d eat half but ended eating it all
@marguicha that is because it is so yummy
@amadeo I know!
I walked to the library and checked out two books to read.
I hope they are good.
@prashu228 (25805)
My day was tiring, washed all the bedsheets and cleaned the rooms.. lying down on bed and mylotting now