The worst feeling

@Athinker (1506)
Currently I am in this situation . Working in an environment which you never like. I am currently doing a job which I don't like but it's mine restraint to work. Here . But I am sure I will surely quit this as soon as possible and find my way. It's like a jail . It's a worst feeling I ever had. Hope you never face these type of problem Are you facing these type of problem
I used to. I felt like I was trapped and there was no getting out because it was our family business. I couldn't go and spread my own wings then because I wasn't allowed too. So, I forced my family to listen to me and told them I need to find my own way but as a compromise, I will still work with them and won't leave the family business. Now, I have my freedom and I can do what I want with some limitation.
@Athinker (1506)
That's a good thing
Please don't quit till you find another job. Or have enough saved to live on while looking.
@Athinker (1506)
Hope so thank you
No I am lucky I am retired. So no bad condition with my job.
@Athinker (1506)
Ya you are so lucky