Can long dkstancd relationship work ?

@EddieHands (31278)
Do you think online or long dkstancd relaionships can work ? Why or why not ? Please let me know. I think maybe. But in my last experience new the do not work.
No they can't. You need to be together all the time to have a real relationship. Anything else is bull$hit and faking it. . . at least until a relationship has been well established for a few years at least.
@EddieHands (31278)
yes unless the two people meet it's just BS as you say!!
@EddieHands even if they meet. You need to Be together often for a real authentic relationship to thrive
@EddieHands (31278)
@NJChicaa yes very true.. if they can;'t hold each other and kiss daily.. then it won't be magical... that is true!!
I think a relationship where you can see the person all the time works better.
@EddieHands (31278)
Yes i agree! Blessings
• Rochester, New York
I have found that No they do not. I have had nothing but bad luck with them. It's best to be in a physical relationship than a long distance one. You never know if they are cheating on you or not. Been there done that... will never do it again!
@EddieHands (31278)
Yeah that is true. I mean i think you can get feelings for someone through the phone or video chat... u know especially if you talk alot. And if they meet one day. then it's possible.. but yeah if it's just long distance forever and never meet.. then it's just a dream...
Some people were successful with that but it's very rare.
@EddieHands (31278)
yes i agree very rare !!!
@sabtraversa (9059)
Likely not, it's hard to build trust, it can make you paranoiac. You also need physical contact to build love and affection, of course you can have feelings without seeing someone, but they might not be as true and strong as those in a normal relationship. Relationship is also about sharing good moments together, and yes, you can have GREAT times with a computer and an internet connection, but it is not the same thing.
@EddieHands (31278)
yes true! you can have feelings.. but unless they are really there to feel you.. and be in person.. it's not the same thing! I have heard some people met on AOL.. or Myspace.. and got married.. but very rarely.. and even then. most times they were a friend of a friend.. in real life... but yes happy weekend!!! Blessings!!!!
No. Been there, done that.
@EddieHands (31278)
wow really??? i'm surprised so many people have tried it! Blessings
@prashu228 (20337)
It depends upon the individuals who are in the relationship