SORRY - I haven't been in the myLot mood.

I haven't been in the myLot mood/mode lately so if you think I'm ignoring any of you or not getting to your posts like I usually do then, that's not the case! I usually just log in to try to catch up on responses and then call it a day. On the bright side - I have been more productive without using myLot and the internet in general. Especially with biking, cleaning and organizing. Next week, I have some day trips planned with my fiancé. I'll be around though! Do any of you have moments where you're not in the myLot mood also? Attached is a photo I took last month or so.
If we forget the computer for a day or two, there are plenty of things we can fix in shorter time.
Yes I agree I liked being away from the computer
It isn't that I am not in the mood just don't have the time, like the last few days.
I do have the time, just would rather put it toward other things But that is also a reason for some.
@Lucky15 (31554)
Yes, like my mind is not set to be around ;/
Just one of those days.. weeks
Yes off line life takes over.
Yes, certainly. I hope all is well
No worries . . . we catch up when we catch up ! There have been many times that I just couldn't get on myLot . . . and yah, a lot gets done in real life when you take a break, intentionally or not. Well I'm glad you're doing a lot offline . . . enjoy those trips with your man!
We plan on going to the beach and going boogie boarding Monday! Let's see if that works out! Tehehehe I am trying to use less internet !
@infatuatedbby I was hoping you might consider going to Catalina . Well have fun at the beach (we are going today)! I don't blame you for using less internet . . . best to live the real life as much as possible !
@much2say Heheheh! Oh not yet ! Maybe soon. We shall see, lots planned next month , a couple of weddings too! So $$$ will be going to that lol !
That's alright. Outdoor activities are important. Now you understand why I like biking so much Today it was a hot day and we still went to ride a bike. I must say if we couldn't get indoors soon and I was afraid I would faint Tomorrow we will go to have a swim in a man-made sand beach place in my city.
Yes, it is a fun time and since we live near places to embrace nature why not :) We plan on going to the beach on Monday (less crowd). I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach.
@infatuatedbby Today we had fun in the man-made sand beach and the swimming pools for a whole day. At night three of us had three pizzas
Always good to see you again and, glad you're enjoying your new bike.
Thank you Yes it's a great excercise and enjoying nature !
@ilocosboy (21962)
The good news is that I see you again today, I guess this matter now he he, Yeah, sometimes I have this feeling too.
Nice to see you too!
@moffittjc (29275)
• Gainesville, Florida
I was wondering why you've been so quiet here lately! But at least you have a totally legit reason...spending more time biking and being outdoors. I don't think anyone will every fault you for choosing the great outdoors over being online all day! Just remember the promise we made to each other about if we ever decided to leave myLot!
Just a tad quiet, but I am knocking out notifications slowly too. I won't be gone ...... just popping in here & there and of course can't forget about you Jeff!
@moffittjc (29275)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby I am trying my best to keep up with my notifications, given that I have been so busy at work that I don't have time to keep up! Unfortunately, my notifications are building up faster than I can get through them, which means on weekends I have to try and spend a lot of time catching up! But I guess that's a good problem to have!
1h
@moffittjc I have a lot of catching up to do too. I've been lazy and neglecting myLot but in my defense I've been more active & getting things done :)
@Plethos (4676)
18h
hey, a photo of the convention center. i just recently also took a break from mylot. just getting back into the groove slowly.
13h
Yes you got that right! . This photo I put a watermark I noticed, glad to see you back!
If only I could just be active with mylot and other websites alone but there's activity off line and it's really irritating sometimes. makes you missed a followers post.
Yes , I am way behind !!
I do have those moments. Too much myLot does not work out that well at times. A break is a good idea.
Yes a break is nice and I am enjoying it
Sometimes I do feel this way. But then, I will feel more boring if not mylotting while having my classes online.
Yes, of course. Mylot is not everything! There is real life out there.
@hereandthere (19575)
productive is always good. thanks for the cool, relaxing picture.
I think you know my answer to that. I think we all do get that. In fact my mylot mode is rare these days. I can be gone for months here but I always come back.
@JustBhem (10668)
Yes, like most of the time. Like I'm here but I don't like to interact or reply to some comments. It happens when my thoughts are occupied with something and I can't figure out what it is.
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
It's ok my friend... Your still be more than welcome here... That is from a newbie like me
@katsmeow1213 (28685)
I have been so busy lately now that band season is in full swing and soccer practices have started up and I'm training at the new job, that I have not had much time to be on Mylot either.
Yes I am like that sometimes so I come on later.