Tales from the Hill top August 12th.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are pretty good here, just watching I Love Lucy, the more I watch it, the more I love it, one of the funniest shows of all time. I am also happy, because it's almost my favorite time of the year, time for football and, time for holidays. Pre season already kicked off this week. So, less than a month for the real season, then soon comes Halloween and, the NBA season too, many happy times to come, in other news I also watched the new Duck Tails tonight, yes you heard that right after almost 30 years they are back and, it was good to, had all the boys, plus Uncle Scrooge, Uncle Donald and, Launch Pad.
Good morning to you. My son couldn't wait for the NBA season to start.
Good morning my friend and, it should be a fun season, who is his team?
@TRBRocks420 He is a fan of Lakers but he likes the Golden State Warriors too.
@mandala100 (15942)
@TRBRocks420 It's nice to hear that your doing good my friend.
Thank you my friend it was another good day :)
@mandala100 (15942)
@TRBRocks420 Yes my friend and I'll see you soon.
I'm glad your happy and things are going well. =) I always loved Duck tails!
Thanks and, yes it's a good cartoon.
Time for the holidays?! But its only August! I also like fall a lot too although it usually doesnt last long. Have fun watching I Love Lucy, I used to like that show also!
August will be gone in a blink of an eye. I'm all ready for the heat to get out and, start decorating for halloween lol.
My husband loves the real football season. Preseason doesn't count much for him. lol
Got to love Lucy she is classic. It was a great show. Holidays are coming faster that you think, my holiday season starts Labor Day weekend with my Grandson's birthday. Hope you enjoy your football and basketball and holidays.