Google your name

@Mrgana1 (304)
Nigeria
We give out information for various online stuffs on daily bases. It is advisable to check your status online so as to know activites tag to your name, username and mail address. Open a window incognito on your browser and google your name.
@mandala100 (25369)
@Mrgana1 That's a good idea my friend.
@AkoPinay (10825)
Yes I used to search my name to see of somebody is using it. I found a lot on Facebook.
so what do you do when you found someone using your name on facebook?
@renicemae (2269)
I tried and saw my membership to other sites like job posting sites and channels like youtube. and other sites where i am a member of. In facebook, I cant see my name directly, only the surname
@hereandthere (24114)
so what are you supposed to do next after seeing the "activities tagged to your name, username and email address"?
@Mrgana1 (304)
• Nigeria
You get rid of unwanted things (spams) attached to your name and you will be spam free.
@Mrgana1 and how is that done?
Nothing about me comes up but a lot of stuff about a celebrity with a similar name!
@Mrgana1 (304)
• Nigeria
Try your username.
I think that would be a nice proposition.