~The Day's Plan~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone. =) I hope you slept well. I was up 3 times with the babies, kind of a rough one but it's okay. Today we have to get more clothes out of storage and go to the laundromat. After that we will be taking the kids to the park. They need to get some energy out and have some fun. This place is on the smaller side so they can't play a whole lot. The weather is sunny and hot this morning, what did you expect it's Florida! Ugh. I can't wait for October. Well, I need some coffee and then I will be back!
It's pretty cool here after the storms, we will be around 70 F as maximum temperature for several days, I do not complain.
@Ladyduck It would be nice to be in the 70's! I wish. I hate the heat, always have.
@LovingMyBabies I also hate the heat, I was sick last week when we stayed in the 100 for several days.
I like the weather at around 70 F also. And no humidity please!
I'm sure they're going to have a lot of fun in the park. Good morning to you.
@toniganzon I think so too. I hope your having a good day so far. =)
@LovingMyBabies My day went well but it was mostly work. I'm planning to go to bed early. It's almost 8pm here and I'm already sleepy.
@toniganzon I hope you sleep well. =)
@moffittjc (45184)
• Gainesville, Florida
The Weather channel said this morning that the humidity in Florida today will be as high as 98%! That's just crazy! Being outside today means a lot of sweating! I hope your kids have fun running around in the park, I'll be outdoors today too, as we've got a bunch of "back-to-school" events going on in our parks, pools, and recreation centers. So I'll be dropping in on each of the events checking on everything.
@moffittjc Yeah we are waiting until the sun goes down a bit. We didn't realize how hot it was going to be today! It's crazy. I hope you don't sweat too much today!
@moffittjc (45184)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies I was looking forward to dusk as well, hoping it would cool off a bit and we'd have a beautiful sunset. But after being sunny and hot all day long, the afternoon storms finally built up and unleashed their fury late in the afternoon. As a result, it was cloudy and raining around sunset time, and I didn't get that chance to enjoy the late afternoon outdoors like I had wanted to. Hope your afternoon fared much better!
Hope they have a great time at the park!
@Courtlynn Thank you! We're going to go later because it's way too hot right now.
@LovingMyBabies makes sense to me!
@Courtlynn Yeah it lasted a few minutes and everyone wanted to leave. Real feel was 106!
I hope that you will be able to find a spot not too "hot" at the park. When are you starting homeschooling again?
@marlina It's a very shady park, thank God! Lol. We are starting again in mid to late September, I'm hoping we will be settled in a permanent home by then.
@LovingMyBabies My sincere wish for you too!
@marlina Thank you very much. =)
Good morning. I hope that the babies relax and have a good day. Your day sounds full, a little running around and then a little watching the kids running around-playing! I was up with the alarm, which was set for 6:15, my husband had to go in to work for the morning. I got him off to work and then showered, dressed and went to get my groceries. When I came home I made a quiche (for my lunches on work days) and now there's a peach pie in the oven. I have some ground beef sitting out thawing for lunch, it will be a late one, but eventually.........
@Juliaacv Thank you I hope you have a great day as well. I hope you enjoy your peach pie, sounds delicious! =)
@LovingMyBabies Thanks Jenn, we'll probably enjoy a little slice for dinner tonight and then of course they'll be some again tomorrow. I do notice that cooking for 2 can be a bit challenging, you seem to always have way too much.
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I finally got some sleep after insomnia the night before. Sorry you had a rough night. I hope you'll all enjoy the park. Have a good day. :)
@bluesa I'm glad you got some sleep! Insomnia is not fun at all. Thank you! I hope you enjoy your day as well. =)
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@LovingMyBabies , thank you! =)
@dodo19 (33583)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's not always easy when you have a rough night. Hopefully, you guys have a fun day today. Enjoy!
@dodo19 Yeah I'm going to bed early tonight for sure. Thanks, I hope you have a good day too! =)
@dodo19 (33583)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies Thanks. I'm sure it'll be a good day. Hopefully, you do manage to go to bed early.
Have fun today!
@andriaperry Thank you too hot though.
Well, the kids will enjoy the park..kids never seem to notice how hot or cold it is, as long as they can play!
@snowy22315 Yeah it's hotter than we realized so we're going to go a little bit later instead.
Hope you have a great day and the kids get to load off their energy at the park.
@Rasmasandra Thank you I hope you have a great day as well. =)
It's been a nice couple of day here after all the humid ones we had. Hope you can find some cool spots of shade for them to play in.
@Susan2015 That's good! We didn't realize how hot it was going to be today, it's unbearable out there!
Enjoy your family outing at the park.
@JohnRoberts Thank you! =)
@LeaPea2417 (21939)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Have a great day at the park. I am sure the kids will enjoy that.
@sishy7 (27598)
Have fun at the park! It's been raining and stormy down here, definitely not a park kind of weather...
@sishy7 Thank you! =) It's really hot here so we're going to take them a little later.
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
Good morning and sorry ou had a rough night last night. It is hard with little ones when they wake you up often in the middle of the night. Take a triple shot of espresso and this should get your energy level back up.
I hope the kids are able to get some energy out. Run around a little bit.
I am thinking of Halloween very fondly. Wish it would hurry up. Hope you had a nice time at the park.
We'll have to wait until November/December before the weather gets cooler.
@RubyHawk (29138)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Nice that you could take the kids out to play. They do get restless cooped up inside.