The mysterious fox sound

By Miki
@Micmac (6982)
This creature hides in the woods. It has a pointy nose, red fur, bushy tail and likes to dig holes. It is a beautiful being, majestic like an angel. The weird animal sound imitations of the fox's sound in the song "What Does The Fox Say' made me laugh out loud. The music video is humorous and creative. So, what sound does the fox say? Who knows? I don't know. Do you know? 'What Does The Fox Say?' is an electronic dance song and viral video by Norwegian comedy music duo Ylvis. What a fun silly song!
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/YlvisFox Fra I kveld med Ylvis på TVNorge. Ylvis - [Official music video playlist HD]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE&...
@mandala100 (25713)
@Micmac I don't know too my friend what does the fox says my freind and I din't know that a fox could speak at all. Thank you for the sent link my friend.
@Micmac (6982)
@mandala100 haha You're funny.. a talking fox. Thanks for making me laugh.. You're welcome, Peter. I'm glad you found the song interesting.
@mandala100 (25713)
@Micmac Yes my friend the song is really ineteresting.
@dgobucks226 (7712)
I wonder if they got the idea from asking Suri or Cortana on the computer that question. Mine says ha tee, ha tee, ha tee ho...
@Micmac (6982)
@dgobucks226 haha Perhaps they did get the idea from the computer personal assistants. They were clever to come up with those fox sounds.
@Micmac I thought the video was very funny. I enjoyed your post
@Micmac (6982)
@dgobucks226 Yep, it sure is a good one. Thanks, DB
• Pamplona, Spain
Thanks for the link and it is fun to watch too.
@Micmac (6982)
@lovinangelsinstead21 You're so welcome lovingangelsinstead21. Yes, just listening to those funny and strange fox sounds in the song are very comical.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Micmac Have a great weekend ahead Miki.
@Micmac (6982)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Hope your weekend is great. Take care.
@sol_cee (13981)
• Japan
Have you tried asking that question to Siri? ;)
@Micmac (6982)
Not yet.
@sol_cee (13981)
• Japan
@Micmac You'd be surprised. ;)
@Micmac (6982)
@sol_cee I have to check it out. Siri is one smart cookie.
This is a very funny video! No wonder it went viral!
@Micmac (6982)
@allen0187 Yes, it sure is ridiculously funny!
@resukill22 (4833)
I don't know the sound of the fox? All I know is he is the one who always Dora the explorers nervous hehev I love Dora did you know that
@Micmac (6982)
@resukill22 Oh yes, Dora the Explorer is a cute animated show. Actually, I think I heard a fox once roaming outside at night. It sounds scary weird like a woman screeching.
@Micmac really, I never heard that In my whole life but I want to hear it personally but I don't know how and where haha, it sound funny
@kepweng (6917)
this is a funny song lok but what you choose gangnam style or this??
@Micmac (6982)
@kepweng Yes, it sure is a funny hilarious song. I like Gangnam style song too, both are funny songs I like to listen to.
@Fishmomma (11538)
I think the fox says do you know how to make money??????????????????? It certainly has been getting a lot of views.
@Micmac (6982)
@Fishmomma What a sly fox!
I have watched this video months ago when it was viral, it's funny.
@Micmac (6982)
@LadyDuck Oh boy, this video just made me laugh so hard listening to all those weird funny fox sounds. The singers are very entertaining.
You are right about this song. I have watched the video and it is fun and very silly.
@Micmac (6982)
@Corbin5 Yes, it's such a hilarious song video. They really thought of some crazy fox sounds.