Do you like spaghetti?

Spaghetti is a relatively popular dish, I believe and is appreciated in different ways around the world... Basically, with the change of sauces according to each country. Do you like it? How do enjoy yours?
@dodo19 (28077)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do like spaghetti. I do enjoy it with some sauce. But I do like it with different kinds of sauce.
@kobesbuddy (19399)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@TheInvisibleMan I do like spaghetti, with lots of meat-sauce and Parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top!:)
With zucchini noodles and not pasta, red sauce, no meat
I like spaghetti every now and then. I like whole wheat spaghetti with a no-meat sauce.
@sugartoes (34627)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I LOVE it I eat it more than any other dish but I love pasta dish's too so yeah.
@mandala100 (25354)
@TheInvisibleMan I always enjoy spaghetti and you are right there's so many style of cooking/preparing spaghetti according to each conuntry's style.
Yes, I really do like sphagetti. I have made it for our Sabbath at times and during the week. I put onions, tomato paste and the sphaghetti noodles in and it is quite tasty. I would add meat balls but so far I have not made good ones.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I like other types of pasta more, such as linguini and angel hair. Gives a little variety, My favorite is shrimp linguini. Not bad for someone who would never eat shrimp. I don't particularly care for the fried version, though.
I love pasta of all kinds but spaghetti isn't my favorite. I hate the tomato sauce in almost every pre-packaged can. I am sure homemade is better but we don't ever have time for that and feed way too many people for that and since I switched to GF I don't really eat much pasta anymore.
@prashu228 (22826)
I am not a fan of any noodles family..
I like spaghetti but have not eaten it in a while. I cook it in meat dishes.
I do like spaghetti with a tomato sauce and usually meatballs YUM!!
• Pamplona, Spain
In a good many ways and its very good and very cheap too.
@xFiacre (10464)
@theinvisibleman Any pasta is good, but I like the sauce always to be unelaborate.
I had spaghetti the other night and have some leftover.