Have you eaten caviar?

Many people say that for you to be rich, it is imperative to have to like caviar... In this case, I think I'll be forever poor. Today I had the displeasure to try this "delicacy" and I simply hated it. The smell, the taste, the texture... Everything! Pretty bad! Have you ever had this bad luck?
@xFiacre (10110)
@theinvisibleman Well I have to say that I love the stuff? Though only in smallish quantities, and especially the red variety. I've never bought it, but doing the rounds of embassy parties in Paris in the 80s I got a taste for it. It's fine until you remember what it actually is.
Yes, I had this bad luck when I was growing up. That was enough for me.
I have never tried and pretty sure would dislike it. How did such a smelly mess become considered a delicacy?
It's a lot of people's dream to be able to eat some black caviar :)
• Denmark
I had caviar when I visited Russia but can live without it. I didn't dislike it but didn't fall in love with it, either.
I love caviar!
I have never had caviar and have no desire to try it. Doesn't look appealing at all
@dodo19 (27125)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I've never tasted it, nor do I plan on it. It's never been the kind of thing I've been interested.
Never had it but I've had escargot...think I'll pass next time...
There is nothing on this earth that could get me to try that.
• Pamplona, Spain
Have tried a little bit and I donĀ“t know what the fuss is about. Does not do much for me taste wise and I would not bother trying it again.
@lovebuglena (2450)
You are not a fan of caviar are you? I love caviar, especially black. Back in Belarus where I was born and grew up we ate it by the spoonful. I eat caviar here in the US as well thanks to Russian stores but it is pricey, especially the black caviar, so not able to indulge in it as often as I'd like.
@prashu228 (20356)
What is it. I never heard about it
• Calgary, Alberta
I ate eggs of female fish because I am Asian but those eggs are cooked and not raw. I never tried caviar though because it is expensive. I heard it has the same taste with sea grapes (A kind of kelp)
@KristenH (18945)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
No I never had and I never will.