Anyone Play Candy Crush?

I've been playing Candy Crush for ages and it's my guilty pleasure. I usually play once a day but sometimes twice and little by little I've managed to climb the ladder to a pretty high level. There have been a few levels that were almost impossible to clear but since I knew people ahead of me in the game had cleared them it was just a matter of time and perseverance. Now I'm stuck again. It's a super hard level but I'm determined to succeed. I'm at level 1773! If you play, what level are you on?
I don't play that anymore. My game is Mahjong, its addictively fun.
Do you play it on the computer?
Mahjong is fun, but it can make you tear your hair out at times!
@snowy22315 That's when I shut off the computer. I usually do the daily challenges and that is about it.
Do I ever.I am level 0
you always find something to make me laugh
@Marilynda1225 I try to put a smile on your face
@Platespinner (17580)
I quit playing that sort of game when. I found myself calling my daughter to harvest my crops in Farmville when ai had to be away from the house unexpectedly.
My daughter used to play Cafe World and it was similar. Someone always had to be there to take the food out of the oven before it burnt
@Marilynda1225 It amazed me how thoroughly I was sucked into the game. Since then I only play more traditional games like Words with Friends and Boggle.
I don't play computer games at all. I'm sure you'll succeed and get to the next level. Good luck!
@alberello75 (11827)
• Genova, Italy
Reached level 1773? Well wonderful! In that game, I was told that there are counted moves for each level. This makes it all very complicated! However, I do not like those types of games. I prefer managerial soccer simulators. I'm playing at 3 at the same time: Hattrick - Goalunited - Top Eleven
I can't stand this game.
My mother and sister play cc a lot.
@snowy22315 I don't like at all.
I play it once in awhile..but I am like on level 19 or something! I doubt I will ever get that high!
I didn't even know it had that many levels but some of my friends are even higher than I am. As I plug along I know someone has already mastered a level I get stuck on so I know perseverance pays off.
No I've never played that one. But I do play the Angry Birds.
I used to play Angry Birds but then got hooked on Candy Crush
HAHAHA. I got embarassed to play Angry Birds when someone said it was the dumbest game ever,,,but I don't care. I still like it!
@snowy22315 my grandchildren got me hooked on Angry Birds and I played for awhile but then I started playing Candy Crush and never went back to Angry Birds
@patgalca (13886)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I'm at level 1111. I've been surprised at some levels that were labeled 'hard level's and I was able to clear them first or second time. Some levels I enjoy being stuck at because I enjoy the game ( like when there's no chocolate and no bombs). But when I get frustrated I resort to using boosts.
Some of those hard levels really aren't that hard but now I've come across ones that say "super hard" and they mostly are. I know that eventually I'll clear a level if I'm stuck so I just keep playing for fun
@mandala100 (24084)
@Marilynda1225 It's my wife who is addicted to Candy Crush my friend.
@KristenH (18888)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I don't play it, though I do get invites to do it on Facebook.
@KristenH (18888)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I don't play it, though I do get invites to play it on Facebook.
@renicemae (2179)
My auntie is an addict of that game. Is it really that addicting? I might even try it myself
I can be addicting but I just play for fun maybe once or twice a day.
@renicemae (2179)
I stopped playing candy crush cause i got on a hard level and couldnt beat it for anything. I play cookie jam and cookie jam blast now.
I've seen those games but don't want to get hooked on another one.
@Marilynda1225 you dont have to get hooked just cause you play. Playing 1-2 times a day isnt being hooked either.
No I have not started this one because I will get addicted and then I wont have time for nothing!
Don't try it!! you have enough to do and I'm always amazed at how much you squeeze into a day. You don't need candy crush sucking up your precious time.
Oh I was stuck on 225 or something in the 200s with lots of bombs. After months of not being able to pass the level, I just deleted the game. I was never going to pass it and it was just making me angry.
There were many hard and frustrating levels. I don't blame you for deleting it
Glad to hear you're enjoying it and, I haven't in awhile.
I play every once in a while on my phone. I'm way lower than you! Lol. I'm in the 200's.
I have never played. I play a couple of solitaire games and I am trying to do less of that
Solitaire is fun and probably not as addicting as Candy Crush
@Marilynda1225 I can waste a lot of time!
I like pac man and I play that all the time.
I love PAC Man
@Marilynda1225 Me to I play all the different ones.