Obama Returning To Politics

Waltham, Massachusetts
I read on yahoo news today that Obama is supposed to be returning to politics. I love Obama and do not like Trump so that makes me happy. I miss Obama being in the White House and was very upset when Trump became President. Obama cannot be President again but having him return to politics after taking a break is comforting to me. I like his wife and daughters too. They are such a nice family. It was also wonderful to have a black President. I also read that Trump will not like the fact that Obama will be back in politics and that makes me happy too. I hope that we have a female president someday and/or another male who is not white. What do others think?
@inertia4 (26582)
I haven't read that news but if it's true I would love to see him come back into politics. He was a wonderful president. Much better than the sick man baby we have now.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I agree that it would be wonderful and that he was great and better than who we have now.
@inertia4 (26582)
@melindataylor22 Exactly. After seeing the real news, not the corporate news, you learn that more than 65 percent of the country cannot stand the current president. And it makes sense.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
@inertia4 That makes perfect sense to me and we have an embarrassment in the White House right now.
@mandala100 (24137)
@melindataylor22 Is the Ex-President running again for some public office my friend?
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I do not know what he is running for just that he is returning as I did not read the whole article my friend.
@mandala100 (24137)
@melindataylor22 Ok thank you anyway my friend.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
@mandala100 You are welcome my friend.
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems many get involved in politics and then stay involved for as long as they live. Perhaps Obama will do that too.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
That does seem to happen and that is possible.
I never voted for Mr. Obama, but hope he does well in whatever he chooses. Maybe he can fix Chicago since his good buddy is the mayor and the city is a killing field and the state of IL is broken.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I hope that too and it would be good to see a place that needs help gets what it needs.
• Denmark
Everything that makes Trump unhappy can only be good. :-)
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Yes that is absolutely right in my book.