Neo Nazi meets Black lives matter at Charlottesville 19 people injured 1 dead.

Calgary, Alberta
This just happened in the US at the year 2017. As usually the people who condemned these attack and rally are called "Cucks" by the altright. They really really love using that word. They did this rally to "take America back" I know at certain point of history KKK have control of the US but this should never happen again. Hey Alt-right people, try to get a DNA test, You are not pure white. Many multi-generation Americans have Native American and African American ancestry. Also many eastern Europeans have Mongolian ancestry. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fights-in-advance-of-saturday-protest-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/155fb636-7f13-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.fabed169870a
A large group of Fascists attacked a group of student protestors. They win the battle and celebrate with Nazi salutes. Is this how to MAGA?
@mandala100 (25355)
@CaptAlbertWhiskers I cannot believe that this is hapenning in the "Land of the Free" and "The Home of the Brave" which is the Democratic America and I always idolized and I have high regards for what America stands for in the field of Human Freedom, Human Rights and Democracy.
• Calgary, Alberta
Too much freedom means even the wrong side have their own voice. Well sadly their voice goes with violence.
@mandala100 (25355)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Yes my friend and that's th ebad thing that they are abusing all their rights.
@JeeyanDee (2742)
I agree. I can no longer see the America I used to idolize and look up to.
@inertia4 (26915)
These sic maniacs should removed from society. Who cares about the alt right. I don't. This is america. And america was built by immigrants. These nut jobs think the world should be white. And maybe someone can define white for me. Who is truly really white? No one.
• Calgary, Alberta
In the yes of the Native Americans they are illegals but you dont see them doing chaotic stuff and hurt people.
@inertia4 (26915)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Not at all. I saw the videos of what happened in Virginia. And it is horrible.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@inertia4 Who was attacking whom? In Berkeley, it was my fellow "Lefties" doing the attacking. I don't like that.
@tallawah (7359)
• Kingston, Jamaica
These racist have always been here... during Wilson's term, (he was before, during after WWI) the KKK held high place. They've descended and were almost extrinct until their Good Ole Boy Trump came in...
• Calgary, Alberta
It is ironic they love Trump who's daughter converted to Judaism and have Omorosa as an adviser. oh Trump also revealed all US military secrets to Duterte.
@tallawah (7359)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@CaptAlbertWhisker It is on the BBC now... and the response of TRump is nothing I'll repeat.
• Calgary, Alberta
@tallawah trump is too busy feuding with celebrities and spilling military secrets to duterte.
@JeeyanDee (2742)
Why is Racism still such an issue in America? Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't America the country with the most diverse culture, religion and race? Still, this happens? Why can't racism be completely erased from the hearts of every American? Gosh, this is extremely disturbing, horrifying, not to mention disgusting.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think white supremacist have the mindset Trump favors them even though his adviser is freaking Omorosa who is Black and his daughter Ivanka is Jewish.
@JeeyanDee (2742)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I keep wondering why those two women get Trump straight? They are obviously very smart and accomplished ladies.
@PatZAnthony (11801)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems we are going backward and will never improve race relations in this country.
• Calgary, Alberta
Base from the comments I am seeing on Youtube and twitter , it is getting worst.
@tallawah (7359)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@CaptAlbertWhisker You are right...
The parties that are against other races are in the wrong. What differences does color make. We are all the same inside. Just be proud of who you are and like everyone.
• Calgary, Alberta
and it happens in year 2017. It is not 1800's anymore for them to act like that.
@tallawah (7359)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@CaptAlbertWhisker Ya notice? In 1917 Wilson was a racist so this would have happened.