Lord Krishna is worshipped on the day of Janmastami.

Lord Krishna is worshipped all over the world by the Hindus on the day of Krishna Janmashtami. Lord Krishna is considered the 8th Avatar of God Vishnu, the preserver. Indians offer, fruits, flowers and sweets to the idols of Lord Krishna and offer the prashad to friends and neighbours. It is a very auspicious day.
@vsai2008 (6032)
Thanks Sai, after fasting we give the puja pushpanjali, in the evening we have khichri and payasam that we offer to Lord Krishna.
@vsai2008 (6032)
@sathviksouvik We don't fast on this day, we do the Puja and go to temple :)
@vsai2008 Thanks Sai, Lord Krishna is worshipped all over the world. I read the Bhagvat Gita regularly.
@mandala100 (17812)
@sathviksouvik Thank you for this important information regarding religious observance of the Krishna Janmashtami my friend. What is "prashad" my friend? Thank you.
Thanks Peter, prasad is the fruits or sweets that we offer to Lord Krishna. We offer them in plates.
@mandala100 (17812)
@sathviksouvikOk thank you for the explanation my friend. Any kind of fruits or sweets can be offered my friend or there are only certain kind of fruits or sweets? Thank you my friend.
@mandala100 thanks Peter, devotees offer whatever fruits are available presently, for example in Kolkata during this time devotees offer bananas, apples, guavas, these are easily available.
@ilocosboy (22347)
Hope more blessings will come to you.
Thanks Ilocosboy, happy janmashtami to you and family also.
@spaceseed (2727)
Happy janamashtami
Happy janmashtami to you and family as well.