My Morning Post Fails

pixabay
@SHOHANA (7076)
Bangladesh
Its okay with me because I wanted to invent the right time to post and interact with friends, So when it was morning in my country most of the mylotter friends may sleeping well because it should be night there. So it was expected that my morning post will fail with 2 or 3 responses. I need 1.18 before 15th of this month to get paid from mylot and i'm working really hard for it, trying to interact my friends and yesterday i made 49 cents so far and this is my highest income till now on mylot. I'm an old member here but irregular that's why I never get success on this site. I'm still in grief of losing bubblews. Anyways hope to reach my target and will post when my friends are here active. Photo: pixabay
@silvermist (15355)
I am wondering why you say you need to reach pay out amount before 15 of this month.Though we get paid before 15,the pay out amount will be what we earned till last day of the previous month.(Minimum $5).
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
@silvermist oh the rules has change then i need to reach the amount $5 before the august 31, right? It was my misunderstanding as i was absent here for long time
@silvermist (15355)
@SHOHANA You are right and I wish you luck.
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
@silvermist thanks dear!!!
I always try to post my discussions when the US users are active.
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
@LadyDuck i need time to find out the actual time when our friends are active here for long
@SHOHANA It's hard for you because there are 10 hours difference with the US East Coast and even more with the Central States and the Western States.
• Marion, Kansas
@LadyDuck I was guessing she was about fourteen hours ahead of me, but based on what you are saying she is twelve hours ahead of me. Her morning is my night. @SHOHANA my clock is the same as the myLot clock, I just live about two hundred miles from where the home office of myLot is located.
@Tracy04 (10660)
My strategy here to get min cashout every month is post once a month and interact a lot, very many, a lot. And it works
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
yup interaction really works here and i experienced the same thing
@Tracy04 (10660)
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
• Marion, Kansas
You will be paid on or before the 15th for what you have earned before the last day of the previous month. Your clock seems to be about fourteen hours ahead of where I am. You should easily make your payout this month, I wish you well.
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
yup I have a hope to get paid from here next month and I'm really very close to the minimum payout amount thanks my friend to wishing me luck
@dollaboy (6337)
I hope you able to reach the minimum at least soon. Have a happy time
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
thanks dear friend for wishing me good luck
Hope you get the amount you need.
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
@Kandae11 thanks dear for wishing that, I have such short time to make it possible to reach
I hope you make it. Here is a response to help you!
@SHOHANA (7076)
• Bangladesh
@snowy22315 oh how sweet, thanks a lot for your response , i will do the same for you :)