I will not miss summer.

Flip Flop Cookie
It's pretty muggy today in Oklahoma (no shocker). We, like a lot out our region, have been getting a lot of rain the past four or five days. We needed the rain, and it has been cooler, which is not something we usually experience in Oklahoma during the month of August. I will not miss summer, and the only time I did was as a child when I had to go back to school. The picture is one I took today of a cookie. I am looking forward to fall, but are you? Will you miss summer, and if so, what exactly will you miss?
• Lakewood, Colorado
What kind of cookie is that Ambie? Yes I love fall, it is my absolute fav season. I won´t miss summer, although I must say we have been lucky this time, no 100 degree weeks.
It's a short bread cookie.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@AmbiePam Oh I see I had never seen one like it..its cute
@TiarasOceanView I hadn't either. I wasn't sure at first.
I am looking forward to fall and seeing the end to summer, though for us this summer has been one of the nicer ones of my experience. Cooler than usual.
I like fall because I can walk outside due to the cooler temperatures.
@AmbiePam I love seeing all the beautiful fall colors on the trees.
• Portland, Connecticut
Nope I won't miss summer, I love fall!!
Fall is my favorite season.
• Portland, Connecticut
@AmbiePam mine too!!
@HazySue (17183)
I never miss summer. I am not a hot weathe4r lover. I am so looking forward to nice cool days.
The heat just kills me.
@HazySue (17183)
@AmbiePam me too.
I will miss swimming
@kepweng (6407)
i like summer swimming in beach and paragliding
Paragliding sounds like an amazing amount of fun.
I am also looking forward to cooler weather, but that won't happen until November.
We usually start to cool in October, so my fingers are crossed.
Spring and fall are my favorites because it's not too hot. The older I get the less I like winter.
People have told me I'll feel that way someday because of my arthritis.
It will be fall and winter before you know it and missing the sunshine warm days of summer.
I hate heat so much I repeatedly tell myself not to complain about the cold since that is what I always say I prefer!
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
I like winter and spring a lot but not summer
Love your flip flop cookie I won't miss summer as I didn't vacation or do anything exciting but I'm not a fan of cold harsh snowy winter weather so I'm not rushing it
I will miss this summer for sure! It's been exquisitely glorious almost every single day. I love walking out the door in flip flops, shorts, and a tee. I love eating outdoors at home or on the terrace of a beachfront restaurant, and taking summer drives to nowhere in the convertible. However, I'm looking forward to fall, mostly because my son is getting married!
@Tracy04 (10661)
What a creative flip-flop cookie!
I do not like summer, or it's too hot or we get thunderstorms. I prefer Spring and Autumn.
@salonga (27965)
What I miss about summer is going to beach and other places where we could enjoy summer vacation.
@dollaboy (6323)
No i don't like summers, I like Spring more
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I won't miss summer either. I used to live in Iowa and Kansas and I sure don't miss that weather. I used to love winter and in a way I still do. I just don't like the cold that goes with it. My favorite times are spring and fall. One is waking everything up and the other is putting them to sleep for the long winter.
@katsmeow1213 (28938)
I won't miss this summer because it's been wet and cold and miserable.. and we haven't done much. We've been trying to behave and catch up on bills instead of create more bills like we did last year. I will miss the ability to do stuff though. Winter is too long, and you get stuck in the house because it's so cold out. I like how in summer we can do whatever we want. We can go camping or swimming or to a water park or the drive in. I'll always miss those things about summer.
No I will be glad it's over.
t do not miss summer and I lkie fall even thought its bee poretty hot what I miss is rain we have mot had rains here for m onths southern calif is d ry dry amd dry