The first site you log in daily

Malaysia
Well for me, the first site that I log in daily is MYLOT, that is for sure ! It had been a "bad " habit that I had to double click the MYLOT shortcut button on the desktop screen whenever my laptop is on. First to do is to check Earning from My Discussion, I wanted to know how much I had earned from last night interactions that I had made and the posts that I had published. Yesterday's earning was low, 11 cents for 4 posts and 10 comments. I was not active yesterday because I was busy with preparing revision with my son since his exam was this week. Guess that I will interact next week after the exam fever is over. Next stop is Forumcoin where I will post 10 comments before I finish off at Postloop. So, which site do you first log in daily? Share with me.
@holdoors (1250)
The first site is visit is Gmail daily. I check on any updates for my 3 emails. After that, I will head to Reddit before starting my work.
@holdoors oh yes, I remembered that you are working full time now, right?
@holdoors (1250)
@peachpurple Correct. I have to check my personal emails before commencing work.
@holdoors busy as usual?
myLot is the first site I log in as well everyday.
me too
@peachpurple another proof that we are all myLot addicts!
Mylot or facebook (app). Sometimes game apps though
@Courtlynn Oh you have FB friends? Real friends or just virtual?
@peachpurple i only add people on fb that i know from school / neighborhood. But they aren't necessarily friends.
Facebook is the first thing I check online when I wake up. Mylot I check out next in my free time.
Me ismylit then fb
Gmail, first think in the morning I check my email messages. Then I open myLot and I go through the notifications. I always reply within 24 hours to all those who left comments or interacted with me.
That is a well organized plan for the day.
@dollaboy (6337)
I'm happy that you take notice of everything that how many posts and comments you made and how much you earned out of that
@dollaboy thanks, I am getting pretty serious now at earning Mylot.
myLot is #3. facebook is my default page when I open my browser, and WeatherUnderground is my second visit, then I go back to facebook and post my Morning Coughee Moment video, then I come to myLot.
@prashu228 (21868)
It's mylot always. Especially these days when I started to be active.
@Tracy04 (10696)
Mine is of course mylot hehe. Since postloop has limits and depends on the time server, I will check on them in later afternoon of the day.
@AkoPinay (10712)
I am only on 3 paying sites -- I login daily at Humanatic and I do not login daily at myLot & bitLanders because I never logout.