She's actually concerned for him?

I have anticipated this coming episode five and from there I kept reading the leak stories and all. I might even watch it again tonight. Okay, there's this Queen here that has three dragons. Two of his men; one volunteered to go to another kingdom to see his brother who's sister is his enemy. While the other who is in love with her volunteers to go to the North for a dangerous mission. She didn't feel worried until the King of the North himself volunteers to go on a suicide mission. I think he's continued defiance towards her is making her like him even or something.. To some, they don't like this love team sort of emerging but it's fate I think. Those who watch the show, you know what I mean.
I Own Nothing!! All Copyrights go to HBO!! THE SEXUAL TENSION!!! YAAAASSS!!! JON AND DAENERYS!!!
I do not watch this, but I am glad you are enjoying it Letran.
The suspense for me is chilling @TiarasOceanView
@bluesa (13432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I have never followed this series, but yes, sometimes antagonists in a series can actually start to develop a relationship.
It's okay I understand it not every one here watches that show @bluesa
I have never watched Game of Thrones, but my husband and son enjoy it.
Well, at least they enjoyed it @Corbin5 so what show are you most interested in?
@Letranknight2015 Well, I do enjoy some reality shows, but not that much of a watcher of TV shows.
@Corbin5 okay, I understand.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Have you watched the last episode of the Season?
This morning and the replay @JustBhem
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 I hate it when they did that. Bran and Samwell Tarly are too late to tell Jon Snow about his real identity. I have so much what if's. I think Dany likes Jon from the moment they met. That is the twist of the series.
They both have a thing for each other. And Ser Friendzoned is forever friendzoned, and he knows it. LOL!
Hello @moonchild117 he doesn't mind as long as he serves him.
Aren't they related? R + L = J?
If said theory is true, then yes, they are related. But her family line is known for inbreeding, so she'd probably have no problem with it.
@moonchild117 The truth will be revealed in Season 8 but i guess they don't mind, I mean no one seems to have problems with cersei and jaime having a relationship.
@Letranknight2015 and moonchild , I guess you two both have a point!