Falling Off The Toilet Hurts!

As I've gotten older I've discovered that new experiences are not always good. Take this morning for instance. I was sitting taking care of natures call and when I got up my good leg went out from under me and I fell over. This resulted in ankle pain, hip pain and lower back pain. I never made it to the ground but the impact with the sink corner, wall corner and turning of my ankle made it almost as bad. How have you discovered you are not as young as you used to be?
• Lakewood, Colorado
It happens yes, though now I am too old to remember.
@TiarasOceanView I am also blessed with a 'short' memory! I know it has happened several times before but can't remember how to prevent it.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Berniezeitler Sorry this happened.
@TiarasOceanView Don't be sorry! It was educational.
@LoriAMoore (12505)
I know it hurt and I'm sorry you fell, but I can't help but laugh about the circumstances. My former husband (deceased) once threw his back out putting his underwear on!
@LoriAMoore Ah the wonders of getting old and becoming humorous!
Yep, as the years go by, there is a new reminder that I am getting older. Hope you recover quickly from those injuries.
• Riga, Latvia
Don't remind me. Seems that always happens when I am having a particularly great day and I go bounding up the stairs and suddenly my sciatica decides to stab me and my right knee stops behaving. lol
Ouch that hurts!