Love Me Warm and Tender Dear

Daytona Beach, Florida
Yesterday I was listening to some old favorites and this wonderful, romantic song “Love Me Warm and Tender Dear” by Paul Anka. It was my mom Elvira’s name day. I had already mentioned that Latvians celebrate both birthdays and names days. Names days are when your name appears in the Latvian calendar. It was a lovely, warm and sunny Sunday and the song made me think of my mom and dad and how much they loved one another but had so little time together. How was your Sunday and do you know this song?
Uploaded with Free Video Converter from Freemake http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
@1hopefulman (28688)
That's one beautiful passionate song! I had the privilege of seeing him live at a show. Wow!
Lucky you got to see him live @1hopefulman
@1hopefulman (28688)
@RasmaSandra I liked ever since I heard the song Diana. Here is something interesting I found out about him on Wikipedia. " He wrote a song for Buddy Holly. "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" has a tragic irony about it now, but at least it will help look after Buddy Holly's family. I'm giving my composer's royalty to his widow – it's the least I can do.[12]
@noni1959 (3260)
Gosh, he was a favorite of mine. Thank you for the song.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
I remember Paul Anka - but somehow have not listened to this song.. He was very popular when I was young..
Thanks for the memories, I had completely forgotten this song. I used to listen to it too a lot.
Yes this is a sweet song.
@kepweng (15230)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i love some song of paul anka
Paul Anka is a great singer and composer
Don't know this Anka song.
He has so many I didn't discover it until a radio station played it here in Riga @JohnRoberts