Wishing that my Sewing Machine Got Fixed

@acelawrites (11001)
We brought my electronic portable sewing machine to the repair shop this morning. I was about to sew a sofa foam cover when it failed to run! We left the machine there because the repairman said it will take long to repair it, and he will just send me a text message when it is already through. I wish it got fixed because sewing little clothes repairs, etc. to ease boredom.
Hopefully it will be ready sooner than you expect. It's difficult not to have something you depend on.
@acelawrites (11001)
It is part of my activities to ease boredom especially in the afternoon when I go away from computers,etc.
@acelawrites I hope it was repaired and works well now.
@velvet53 (16623)
• Palisade, Colorado
It is hard to be without something that you use all the time. I hope that they hurry up and get it fixed for you.
@acelawrites (11001)
It got fixed! I am thankful I can sew again.
@velvet53 (16623)
• Palisade, Colorado
@acelawrites Alright! I can sure hear your happiness in your words. What all do you sew?
@mohit459 (11909)
• Haldwani, India
Don't worry it will be repaired !! Ya it's important for stitching clothes of daily usage!!
@acelawrites (11001)
I was glad it was fixed! It took him just a few hours doing it.
@mohit459 (11909)
• Haldwani, India
@acelawrites that's nice !!!
@epiffanie (10466)
Sewing is part of my everyday life so I can't imagine not having not having access to sewing machine any time of the day .. I hope your sewing machine gets fixed soon..
@acelawrites (11001)
Am thankful it is working well now. Thanks Bess!
Wow, that must have been expensive..Maybe the repair guy needs some extra cash to have it repaired. Sewing machines, not reliable these days.
@acelawrites (11001)
It is indeed expensive to have it repaired because there are few sewing machine mechanics now.
@thelme55 (14574)
I hope it will get fixed.
@acelawrites (11001)
Yes,I was thankful it was fixed.
I hope it is ready soon. Perhaps a phone call in a day or two will remind him that you'd like it back quickly.
@acelawrites (11001)
I got it yesterday afternoon, just a few hours after we dropped it into his shop. Thanks, I can use it again.
You are very talented! I can see the sewing machine is very important for you. I hope it can be fixed soon.
@acelawrites (11001)
Yes, it is very useful when I need to sew something at home.