I'm looking for e-commerse sites that allow affiliate program.

By Sam
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello! I have a new e-commerce building project. It's a new price comparison site that publishes product reviews and compare prices from various sources. The main feature is its user-generated stores and posts, in which a free member can sell products, but a premium member can include links on their store and product page and make a blog post. All features, functions, and design have been done and work pretty well. But now, I need some affiliate sources other than Amazon and eBay, to make every price comparison page seems informative with a lot of sources of a particular product. Please if any of you here know other great affiliate programs like Amazon and eBay? Please, don't share me sites that sell China's products. I want branded products. Thank you!
@mandala100 (46302)
@januar1986 I think you can surf on the net and there are so many resources for this kind of stuff my friend that you can research or see.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Yes! Sure! Everyone can search on the net. But, at least, I post this with a hope there's an e-commerce affiliate experienced person would like to suggest me. I have tried to look for a number of affiliate sources with selling the same product on each of them. I need such requirement to make me easier comparing the prices on my e-commerce site.
@mandala100 (46302)
@januar1986 Ok my friend and I hope that some mylooter who are in the know will be able to extend a helping hand my friend.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@mandala100 Thank you, my friend!
@epiffanie (10412)
All the best with you site ..
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Thank you!
@Janurmas (645)
Why don't you try Amazon?