Why I'm watching tv shopping network

@hotsummer (10309)
I enjoy watching tv shopping right now . But it depends on what products they are showing. Thankfully they are showing different kind of cookwares. They are cooking different kind of healthy foods to show how easy it is to cook on those. I actually stopped watching evening shows on two big tv networks in my country because i don't like their lineup of shows. So after watching the afternoon news on those stations i switch immediately to tv shopping . i don't have any plan on buying any products on this shopping network. I just want to entertain myself and also want to know what good products are already on the market right now.
It is fun to watch these shopping channels sometimes.
@hotsummer (10309)
Yes it's fun specially seeing those expensive products that i would not buy even if it's useful somehow. But I'm sure I'm just going to use them once then they'll just sit in one corner for a long time before getting used again. That's why it's better not to buy
Glad you have found entertainment with those shopping network shows. I seem to find that there is not much to watch on TV here either. I am listening to music now.
@hotsummer (10309)
Yeah , It seems to me that their tv soap tends to have same stories like their previous or old tv shows. They just few changes to the character and other things but then it's still the same story. They are lacking new ideas, stories. Although they have still many viewers here but still their viewers do notice that is quite the same story. But they still watch because they like watching tv soap but not me