Are We Living in the "Last Days?"

What do you think about what is going on this world? Violence reigns. Wars, earthquakes, famine were all signs that Jesus gave to indicate the “last days.” Matthew chapter 24: Mark chapter 13: Luke chapter 21: 2 Timothy 3:1-5 No one can deny that ALL these things are happening in the Earth NOW. There was yet another sign that Jesus mentioned at Matthew 24:14. He said that this had to be done and “then the end would come.” Is it being done today? Yes, it is! On a GRAND scale! Here is a link you might want to consider.
‘Sign of the end times’ in Bible prophecy points to simultaneous conditions and events that precede the end of this world.
This same stuff has been happening, and 'living in the End Times' proclaimed since back in the 70's.
All these things have actually been getting worse and worse since the beginning of the first World War in 1914. but, 100 or so years is a very short time compared to the thousands of years of history. To God 1000 years is like a day, the Bible says. So, it's been a REALLY short time for God. But, God has a purpose for the earth and HE has a timetable set. All we have to do is wait for HIM to act and that will be soon. Psalm 37:9-11 says: "For evil men will be done away with. But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. Just a little while longer and the wicked will be no more. You will look at where they were, and they will not be there. but the meek will possess the earth, and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. ' Remember that Jesus also said: "The meek will inherit the earth." And he didn't mean that righteous humans would live with all the terrible things that are happening on the earth now. He told a man, who was crucified beside him. "You will be with me in Paradise." The earth USED TO BE a Paradise and that Paradise will be restored. God has promised it and it will happen. So these particular "signs" were to take place NOW, at the "time of the end." Do you read the Bible JJ? I realize that not everybody reads and studies the Bible and that's the choice we all have. However, if you watch this 3-minute video, you can find out why these terrible things are happening on the earth now and what God plans to do about it. I'd like to get your opinion about what you see in this video?
Why study the Bible? Find answers to life’s big questions: Is there a God? Will suffering end? See how to get a free Bible study at a time and place convenient for you.
The Bible says that "Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. Yet, Jehovah's day will come as a thief...Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought YOU to be...awaiting and keeping close in mind the day of Jehovah... there will be a new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise and in these righteousness is to dwell."
@IreneVincent I have read it, cover-to-cover, 3 or 4 times actually. It's a good story.
@UncleJoe (9970)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm pretty sure that I am living in MY last days.
Me too, Uncle Joe.
@shynu44 (4963)
probably we are, criminals are more aggressive these days, they how no mercy.
Yes, acts of violence and terror are worse than they have ever been and it's not just happening in one place. It's happening all over the world. Here's a 3 minute video that you might enjoy watching. See why this world is in such a mess and what God plans to do about it.,
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
All of those signs are extremely evident today @IreneVincent . What truly saddens me; and I know this is going to sound stupid, but I worry more about the animals than I do the people.
Yes, they are. Now is the time to draw close to Jehovah to make sure that you and your family are safe when the end comes. Jehovah will take care of the animals too. They were created by him and he will make sure that the animals survive into the "new world" of peace. Remember God promised that "the wolf and the lamb themselves will feed as one, and the lion will eat straw just like the bull...They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain..."