Doungs Mealtime Dramas. Yuck

Garden Grove, California
Doung has made foir meals almost'unbearabel ,. The same old thing,sh thnkls her tablem,ate takes upore than her share of their side of the table Four different care givers s triled to quiet her as'she was screamng at the other lady Dupmg is so wro ng, shje has been utting her plate and utensils over on the other lady's side.'The care giver moved her stuff back and sat it in fro nt of her.Any other person i would have see the logic in that. my she screamed some more.even oiuder tjen banged dow anything she ;touched. Our meal was over b;y the time she shut up. I wanted to leave but was hungry. Thhis the fourth 'time and she came close to striking the older Vietnamese lady. this time. They have not done what some care givers do separate the two They should take Dupmg over to another t able and let her r ant. She must have some serious mental issues. I find In relieved when she is not at meals.She'takes' some group therapy each day at mid day so she ls not at lunch I now fi nd that so relaxng. One orgnal post and graphic b y p atley copyrighted 2017
@mandala100 (50449)
@Hartley I'm sorry again to hear this my friend. We don't like other whene they have hsitrionics my friend.
she made us all terrribly upset as the othe ladu has not wronged her.
@mandala100 (50449)
@Hatley Ok I understand my friend and now I see.
They need to put her at a table by herself.
You have a gooid point she really cannot co ntr her t eper "hopoe 'she never hits the other kady. the other lady is Vietnamese tooi bu ' she is soft spoken and now she did yell back at her. IL wated' to rea ch over an d slap her for yelling and wavng her fist at'hher't ta;ble mate llike that
@Hatley Really sad tat you have to put up with that.
@jstory07 they eed dto move Duip ng from our table when she acts like that.
I wonder if they can't just have her eat in her room. THen others don't have to put up with her outbursts and you can all eat in peace.