Three facts about my Tuesday..

Hey.. what's up? Hope you're all doing well tonight. * My eating was okay again today. Breakfast (which I don't normally have) was 2.5 french toast sticks. Lunch: 3 slices of Italian bread with lite butter. While dinner was 2 tacos. Plus I had two ice cream sandwiches. * Found out on twitter tonight that BOSTON is getting a WWE PAY-PER-VIEW in December. And it's supposed to be the RAW shows PPV, which has the Hardys on it . (Although there's rumors of another roster shake up between now and then ) So I'm excited, and hopefully I can go since I couldn't go to RAW in Boston last night. * My mom, Gabby and I all had a great time together today. She's such a doll.
@moffittjc (41186)
• Gainesville, Florida
Here's three facts about my Tuesday: 1. It's not Friday. 2. It's not Saturday. 3. And it's not Sunday! Darn it! I want the weekend to get here as fast as possible! lol
Could be worse. It could be Monday.
@moffittjc (41186)
• Gainesville, Florida
@JohnRoberts Haha, that is very true! A favorite saying of mine: The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest!
sorry bud
Glad you are having a decent day Courtney.
Thank you!
@Courtlynn Welcome.
I hope you have a good evening. We just had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and they were good since we haven't had them in a while.
Thats what my mom had, as she doesnt eat tacos.
@dramagirl26 (3366)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I hope you can go to the Raw PPV in December, and hopefully The Hardys will be on there. I'd rather they be on RAW instead of switching to Smackdown in the shakeup.
I want them on sd, because thats where cena (for now), orton, naomi, and usos are. And im not huge fan of really anyone on raw but the hardys and raman. But now it may all change .
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn It's weird that they're thinking of doing another shakeup this soon, but if they do go ahead with it I'm curious to see who'd switch shows.
@dramagirl26 yeah same here. Curious but dont know why they are so soon.. if they do
• Dallas, Texas
I used to get to watch the wrestling shows on Saturday night at my older brother's apartment, back in the day. Do you remember these older wrestlers, such as Checkmate, The Great Kabuki, The Von Erich Brothers to name some of my former favorites?
I do not. But my mom might.
• Dallas, Texas
@Courtlynn , It's been a long time since I watched the World Wrestling but my older brother still watches it when he gets to. The Dallas Sportatorium was a place lots of people here in the city went to see live wrestling and they later tore the building down. Sad to say.
@lookatdesktop that stinks! I wonder if youd know any of the wrestlers now.
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
My Tuesday was very stressful...
Sorry to hear
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
@Courtlynn Thanks
Now I'm craving for tacos and ice cream sandwiches!
Oops sorry lol
I am glad you had a good time. You deserve it!
Thanks! Always fun with kids around
@KrauseHome (34982)
It would be interesting I guess to go to something like this, but sometimes I still miss some of the old time Wrestlers like Edge, Rock, etc. Hope you can get a chance to be there.
Oh trust me so do I, and I hate that I couldn't go see all my favorites in the past but that's even more of a reason for me to go see my current favs now, while they're still with wwe. Especially since the Hardys are my childhood favs so still have a chance to see them.
@ridingbet (46705)
my Tuesday was a hot day.
Hope tomorrow is cooler
I am glad your day was good.
Thanks Andria
@Srbageldog (8209)
I'm glad you're able to eat again. My Tuesday was spent in bed, as it was hot and I didn't feel like getting up until late afternoon. Now I'm hanging out on the couch watching Ghostbusters II on cable when I really should be working. I'm able to use my laptop for the time being since it's cooled down a bit inside. Tomorrow our A/C is supposed to get fixed so yay! I will have to get up early for that.
Sorry its so hot. Hope it does get fixed tomorrow
I am glad you had good meals and a good Tuesday so far. I have had a good Tuesday so far.
I'm glad you have too.
It was Taco Tuesday for you. I want an ice cream sandwich lol!
Sorry.. i can eat one for you though
@prashu228 (25821)
Good evening..wow menu sounds delicious..