What's for dinner? August 15

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I'm making linguine with homemade meatballs and sauce in the Instant Pot. That's the only way that it is getting done at this late hour of 8pm. The meatballs and sauce are going to take 30 minutes now in the Instant Pot to cook. The water for the pasta is on the stove to boil. It took me some time to saute onions and garlic, chop and mix everything together, and form the meatballs after I got home from the gym at 7pm. That's what's happening here. What are you having or did you have? Do tell!
• Pleasant Hill, California
That is an important question! I had Japanese for lunch, and still haven't decided what to have for dinner. I'm almost tired on Indian. Maybe I'll have Thai tonight.
don't you cook for yourself?
@averygirl72 (16656)
Wow your dinner sounds really good. We just ate pancit canton and some sandwich last night
Thanks. I need some Italian tonight!
We just had grilled cheese sandwiches tonight, simple and good once in a while.
I love a good grilled cheese!
French Dip and onion rings from one of the local bars.
Yum!
Taco Tuesday of course!
Yum! There is a new Mexican place that has moved into the hood but, unfortunately, it is right across from our usual haunt. Where do you think we will always end up?