Are You In Favor Of Random Drug Testing To Students?

@ilocosboy (34428)
I think its going to be implemented soon, the students will be pick randomly to undergo drug testing as part of drug rehabilitation program of the govrrnment. And this time its the srudents. Because of this program there will be students pick from colleges and universities including from Junior and Senior high schools to have their urine examined by the accredited laboratory. There are some fear about confidentiality of the names of the students and their security. Other question include what will do to those will be found positive in using illegal drugs. But the program is welcomed by teachers and parents who wanted their children assured of better future and against illegal drugs using.
@mandala100 (46389)
@ilocosboy Any definite date when this will begin my friend?
@ilocosboy (34428)
I pressumed next or in two months this will be implemented.
@mandala100 (46389)
@ilocosboy Ok my friend and it won't be long if that's the case.
@ilocosboy (34428)
The sooner the better
I would be better off knowing what would become of the child if tested positive first. i do feel it could back fire big time on parent and child.
@holdoors (1672)
I am fine with this. It is a way to check for any activities happening which are not wanted.
@ilocosboy (34428)
Many parents are in favor in the said program.
@prashu228 (25797)
Quite interesting , hope it will be helpful