Who live longer life?

@gilggg (2667)
Israel
According to an annual study conducted by the CIA, Monaco ranks first with an average lifespan of 89.68 years, thanks to the calm atmosphere in the country. But even the Japanese can be proud with an average life expectancy of 83.91 years. In a CIA study of the world's countries published annually in the World Factbook, millions of death certificates are classified according to factors such as race, sex, cause of death, etc. to determine average life expectancy This year, the agency determined that the world's life expectancy is 67.59 years and it identifies which populations live the longest.   In the United States, for example, the average life expectancy is 78.49 - well above the global average. Many experts blame this on the medical developments that are now addressing problems that in the past would have shortened our lifespan. In contrast, medically retarded countries report a much lower life expectancy. For example, Chad's population can expect an average life expectancy of just under 50 years.
@sabtraversa (13327)
Life expectancy has a strong impact on lives. Yay, Captain Obvious is back. I mean, you'll often see women becoming mothers at a very young age in countries such as Chad, and pretty much the opposite in Monaco or Japan. I would bet Italy's life expectancy is high too, because here women usually become mothers in their 30's. I'm quite surprised at the US, it's still a high average considering all the people dying at an early age because of obesity, cancer and other diseases caused by poor life choices.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
I hope how long we live it will be happy life most of the time, and when I'll pass away it will be peacfuly and painless
@sabtraversa (13327)
@gilggg Sure, a long but painful life isn't worth living. As long as we're happy and satisfied, age doesn't matter.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
@sabtraversa I'm so agree with you
Those are very interesting facts.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
Thank you
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
My mom was die when she was under 50 and according to our country the average age is 55-56 which is not so long
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
I'd rather live a short life and painless than longevity with suffering and pain
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@gilggg yup you are right, I agree with you!
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
@Shiva49 (12942)
I like to have more life in my years than years in my life! siva
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
This is a very interesting approach, so how many more life would you like?
@Shiva49 (12942)
@gilggg My health is not that good; so long as I am independent - siva
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
@Shiva49 Oh, I am sorry to hear about your bad health and hope you will feel better soon and have complete medicine
Less stress, plus good genes, a healthy diet, and an interest in life help one to live longer. What is Israel's life expectancy? My American friends, who live in Israel, have a mother well into her 90s. Today is her birthday. She outlived my parents and her husband by 30 years.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
The average Israel's life expectancy is about 82 as I know... Congratulations to the mother of your friends from Israel. We wish to live up to 120 as a blessing for longevity...(and more..lol)
@gilggg To life! L'Chaim!!!!
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
@DianneN L'Chaim!!!! Cheers!!!!
@mandala100 (43262)
@gilggg Thank you my friend for this interesting information.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
You welcome. Enjoy your time and have a nice day
@mandala100 (43262)
@gilggg The same to you my friend.
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
@mandala100 Thank you
I really don't feel for me that place would add on years while I do strongly believe quiet piece of mind established anywhere @gilggg will add longevity to my list
@gilggg (2667)
• Israel
This is so true
I believe if a person can stay stress free, they can live longer, so I believe it about Monaco and Japan.