The sun is always shining when it's your pay day !! 8-16-'17

@bunnybon7 (37638)
Holiday, Florida
Because of Wednesday falling the day before 17th. I got paid one day early. Don't ask why. I can't figure the government and who can? Now I can get my prescription, buy some eat out food, and not worry for a few days. Who doesn't like pay day? Oh happy day, daughter is off over night work this coming week. Just 2 days ago I was thinking crazy stuff like ending it all except to wait till I find out who wins Big Brother and what my son sent me for my coming birthday. See people theres always a reason to live if you just wait a day or 2. reminds me of that song, Cindy Laupers Money changes everything. remember that?
Happy pay day Brandy.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks. it always brings us a smile huh?
@bunnybon7 No. Because I never have a penny left
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
@TiarasOceanView sorry. sounds like my daughter. wish you could find a way to get more
Always stuff to live for. Even if we can't see it while in a bad state of mind. Hope you don't think that way again.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
i guess it comes with depression and happens more when you get elderly. thanks for your kind words
@bunnybon7 it happens to anyone sad. Ive been their many times. But we all have reasons to live. Just hard to think we do when we get to that state.
I am so glad your check came early, I do understand what a relief that must have been.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and next is trying to hold on to it through the next pay. lol
Yes, just letting those bad feelings run their course does end in better days coming our way.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
i try to remind myself that when feeling down
good for you there.I remember Liza singing money,money
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
Oh yes i love that one too. Cabaret was one of my favorite movies
@dodoazo (21584)
Well, it is not so for me that money could change everything. Money is a medium of exchange. With its buying power, it could get something a person wants, be it his needs or wants. I would rather say then that money could provide you as long as it could afford to pay it in return.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
let the world say what they want. a person is less miserable about things with money