Computer Is Now In a New Room

@Hate2Iron (7310)
I have a couple of nights when I just can't shut off my brain and it is causing all kinds of stress. Last night, hubby suggested moving the computer up to the spare bedroom in case I can't sleep. If nothing else, it will give me something to do and it happened again last night. I couldn't stop thinking about locking doors. I have come up with ways to stop then from locking the minute I leave the house and its still not working. Last night I woke up again and couldn't stop thinking about snakes getting into the garage. I played The Sims for a half hour and then went back to bed. It worked!! What do you do when you can't sleep??
I pray when I can't sleep, before long I fall back to sleep. =) I'm glad playing the game worked for you.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
Unfortunately, it's becoming a habit!! I want to sleep like I did in highschool!!
@BarBaraPrz (16830)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I'll get up, make myself a cup of tea, and go online. A lot of us here do that when we can't sleep.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
For our next house I will have to make sure all the bedrooms are far away. This house is sooo noisy!
Open my iPad and watch youtube until I fall asleep.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
That would definitely work. I don't think that you would ever run out of things to watch!
@dodo19 (27235)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
If I can't sleep, I may read a little bit, drink a glass of milk, or something like that. These are just some things that help me.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
I think that I'm going to have to make a list of things that work.
@dodo19 (27235)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Hate2Iron It can't hurt.
Nothing.I do not have any problem sleeping.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
Oh... you are sooo lucky!
@Hate2Iron Oh@yes I guess.Never gave it thought
I have nights when my brain will not shut off. I think most humans do every now and then. I read for a while when I cannot sleep.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
It's weird, but my brain won't shut down but the rest of me is too tired to get up... at least it was the case last night!
@sishy7 (25625)
I have a hard time sleeping when I'm busy minded too...
@Hate2Iron (7310)
It seems to be coming a habit the last few weeks. :(
I usually get on Mylot
@Hate2Iron (7310)
That would have worked if I had brought the computer upstairs. I didn't :( and darling daughters bedroom is right under the room where I work. ;(
Have no problem getting to sleep most nights but am up by midnight to two in the morning each night as I get on my lot or read or whatever. i usually also put Marty, my hamster in his ball and have to check on him a lot as he gets to go all over the house and has certain places he gets stuck in repeatedly. Then we play the Game "Mighty mommy to save magnificent Marty" i am mommy, and i put him in another spot. i don't have to worry about a noise and I live alone with just Marty as my roommate!