Chain letters

By JJ
I don't know why people keep sending them to me. I've asked...nicely, even...that they don't forward me stuff like that. I've got some damned video forwarded to me on facebook by three people lately, plus all kinds of other junk that they request me to 'pass on'... Nope I will be the broken link in the chain. Maybe they aren't doing it on purpose...maybe they are clicking spam links that do it for them...but I am about to start knocking people off of my friend list at facebook. I'm tired of chain letters...
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh the fun of Facebook not.
I've kept my profile 'public' ever since I joined, which means anyone can message me or comment to my posts, etc Which means I get lots of messages from (alleged) women wanting to be my 'friend'...usually if I send them $1.99 per minute
• Lakewood, Colorado
@JolietJake Yes I imagine so
I think Scar is behind it just to mess with you.
@FourWalls (8449)
I read one of those type amen and share if you agree things. I typed "amen and share if you agree" in the comment box. For some reason someone didn't appreciate that I'd done exactly what I'd been asked to do.
@sabtraversa (8547)
At least you're coherent. My mother sent a chain letter to a friend once, who told her she hated chain letters and asked to not send her any anymore. The day after she sent one to my mother. Whether they do that on purpose or not, it often shows a sensible lack of intelligence. Was this the discussion you lost yesterday or is this another one?
This is a different one. I still don't know where the other one went.
@JolietJake You're still waiting for it to come back, I see.
@sabtraversa Either that, or just waiting for the rest of the story to happen so I can include a photo with it
@FourWalls (8449)
BTW, kudos on the photo of "chain letters." That's hilarious.
@vandana7 (55437)
Some are actually good..I quite like receiving and reading them. lol
Yeah, but you're weird
• Richfield, Utah
I hate chain letters too, course the ones I get are my clueless friends on facebook. I just delete and move on...
I've always ignored those. I don't have time for chain letters especially those asking me to pray Hail Mary.
I am tired of them. I get the feeling something bad will happen if I don't pass them on.
It did get on your nerves! Happily,I have no facebook acount!
@epiffanie (8222)
Yes.. they are annoying .. I ignore those..
@BarBaraPrz (16373)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
My cousin is always sending me those links. I just ignore them.
I remember the old chain letters that ended up in my mailbox. Such a silly thing for people to become involved in. I am not on FB, a very good choice I made for just me.
@vsai2008 (7186)
I have to open my Fb to see those kinds of things but I don't open the account often these days :)
That is one of the reasons I do not participate on Facebook! i don't have time to spend passing on the things i don't have time to read that was sent to me! Does this make sense? Lol!
I also break the link in the chain letters. I have always hated this kind of stupid things even when I was a young girl and the chain letters were real paper letters. As I am still here at 66, all the horrible things they said it would have happened if you broke the chain, were absolutely not true. I will continue to break the chain.