where would you never want to live?

I am sure you are doing well today. I am doing well on this side as well. About to think about bed or reading. I was thinking of places I have lived. quite a few I have enjoyed. I did travel down south to visit some people. I did not like waking up to a rooster or drinking warm milk in my cereal. The one place I would not ever want to live is on a farm. I like looking at the animals from a car ride away. But going close up would trigger something bad for me. I also could not live where there were tons of trees. I need to see all around my home at all times. In the trees, anything or one could hide.
I like where I live now it is a small rural town. Lots of stores and places to go to o have lots of fun.
That is good Judy. I like where I live minus the crime. Because they work hard to build it back up.
@sharon6345 That is good you like it there.
@jstory07 My unit is s nice for me.My neighbors often make me feel like family.
I could live just about anywhere with water and food.
That is good I could not.
@FourWalls (15806)
New York City, Chicago, L.A., Atlanta, Miami, and Houston. I've been to all those cities -- and I love visiting Chicago and L.A. -- but they're just too dang big for me. I would also never want to live in Louisiana. Again, I love the places I've been, and I have family there, but that humidity is just way, way too much for me to endure.
I understand for sure and Miami I lived for 8 years I could not go back.
@vsai2008 (9889)
I wouldn't want to live in a place where there is too much urbanisation or too much under developed. Balance is good for me
I couldn't live in a slum area where there area a lot of gangs living around. I don't like living in an unsafe and unclean place.
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
I have been on the islands so long I would never want to live in a busy city ever again. I love the peace and quiet here and how beautiful it is. I don't like the face paced life anymore. A little goes a long way for me.