There is always hope..

Times are hard for a lot of people. There are some having it worse off than others. Always remember that in the toughest of times. There is always hope. I know that it's so easy to just open up my mouth and say that. But no way is it a lie. You can make it through anything. Just think positive and know that hope is alive. Put a little faith in yourself and you will see my words ring true.
@kepweng (5891)
its so true thiers a new hope or beginning after the rain
@poehere (17373)
• French Polynesia
This is very true. Even in dark times there is always something bright to think about. Dark times fade and happier time come. My BF leaves again on Friday to go and work on another island. The brightness of all this is that he gets to come home once a month.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Your words are very true. One has to have faith and be positive to make it.
@mandala100 (25006)
@sharon6345 I absolutely agree with you my friend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Hope is a good thing to have. The letters of the word hope stand for:: H.Hang~ O.On~ P.Pain~ E Ends.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 I can agree with that.
@vsai2008 (7632)
I agree with you, hoping is good
@alberello75 (13006)
• Genova, Italy
I agree that we will never stop hoping! However, I'm convinced that because things improve in our lives, it is often necessary for our commitment too!
@dodo19 (27755)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That is certainly very true. Things may be hard, but they can always be worse. We just need to hope and keep faith. My husband and I aren't having the easiest time right now, but I know they will get better.
@magallon (17164)
that is very, very true... .. and i believe in it..
There are days when I get so down but I don't let that really get into me. However, I try to be alone, just be by myself, not doing what I usually do. But I spring back very quickly and I become grateful for everything. I'm not a person who prays all the time but I don't remember to pray only when I'm asking for something. I pray to say thanks.
I have made it through a lot of hard times and there is always hope. Just do the best that you can,