The cat is away, so I'm on myLot

Truth be told, I'm at the office accessing myLot while my boss is away. Just to be clear about this: I've finished my task and am taking my lunch break just now. And since it's pretty much a downtime, I took the opportunity to log in to my account. Yeah, I'm not much of a model employee, so don't do what I just did, LOL! Hello from this side of the world, folks!
I have not seen you for a very long time. I'm glad your active again, a lot has left mylot and makes me really sad.
Yeah, sorry. Got caught up with a few things that I stopped being online altogether. But I feel better now and I'm back. Noticed that some of the members I used to comment on are also inactive now. Just a few of you are here. And you've changed your name to LK2017, I see...
@moonchild117 well, it's 2017 and two years ago I made a stupid move to have my old account deleted.
@Letranknight2015 Why? Did you plan to leave myLot for good back then?
@ilocosboy (25017)
I'm working in our station and I have all the time to mylot because the cat is always away.
Good for you, then. Right now, the cat is away, too. I'm also stationed in an office cubicle so I can go on myLot from time to time and others won't see.
@ilocosboy (25017)
@moonchild117 you can hide mylotting in that cubicle.
@ilocosboy Exactly what I'm doing now that it's lunchtime.
@jobelbojel (3958)
You got me on the title. Okay, so you MyLot while your boss is away. I MyLot during lunch break. I don't consume all the lunch break chitchatting with friends in our pantry. There is a kiosk inside and I log in for free use.
Yeah, when the boss is away. It's a productive way to spend breaktimes, plus I can earn on the side by posting.
@mandala100 (23565)
@moonchild117 I'm also myLotting while in the office, and if anyone has any complaint and want to see and talk to the boss, then they better see and talk to me.
Oh LOL!
@mandala100 (23565)
@moonchild117 You're laughing so hard my friend.
@mandala100 Those in the office can't do anything with you myLotting. That's pretty interesting.
@sol_cee (12165)
• Japan
You're gone so the boss must have been back. ;)
Hahaha! Yeah. And I got offline during our long weekend here in the Philippines, too.
@sol_cee (12165)
• Japan
@moonchild117 Oh you're here!
@sol_cee Yes!
@velvet53 (14965)
• Palisade, Colorado
I won't say a word.
Thanks! It's a secret.
@velvet53 (14965)
• Palisade, Colorado
@moonchild117 Yes it is and no one will hear a word from me about this.
You're a mouse employee!
I guess so, hahaha!
Squeak, squeak!
@averygirl72 (11823)
You just sneak to go in here. Hope you will never be caught
Hahaha! My desk is in an office cubicle so I can sneak in myLot from time to time.
@AkoPinay (9863)
Can you use office computers? I am on mobile always.
Yes, we can use desktop or laptop for myLot. Some years ago, myLot didn't have a mobile-adaptive site yet. They've improved a lot.
@rosedust82 (2079)
Hahaha! I'm doing the exact same thing you're doing but only during breaks and down time.The company I work for is pretty lax with what we do. As long as we get the job done and our client is happy, we can do what we want. Besides, I'm the boss... so...
Haha! Just like @mandala100 below, I see you're also the boss. Well, at least we're productive during downtimes.
@prashu228 (18698)
Wow that's really good to utilize your time
Yes, I believe it's something productive, logging on to myLot and posting and commenting here. At least I get to interact with other people during my spare time.
@magallon (16610)
just like me... I am done with the things that I have to do too, so I opened mylot...
Yeah, I do it sometimes. At least I'm still doing something productive for myself.