Midnight oil

@1creekgirl (10346)
It's one minute to midnight and here I am. Why am I not in bed. Oh yeah, I had a two hour nap today, that's why. I seldom nap and never sleep two hours. I haven't felt well all day and didn't sleep good last night, so I just lay on the couch and out I went. Our grandson's here for the week before he starts back to school. My husband bought a little refrigerator for the "love shack" lol out back and we sat out there for a while this evening. I had a surgical procedure last week, I had a tooth pulled this week and a bone graft inserted (now on antibiotics for possible infection), my shoulders are still killing me (waiting for an appt for an MRI), and I just feel terrible. There, I'm through complaining. So much to thank God for. He blesses me so much more than I could ever deserve. Do you complain much? I guess we all do at times, but I really would rather think of myself as a non-complainer. I just fall off the wagon, sometimes.
@TheSojourner (17454)
You have a right to feel these emotions and share them. But I do not see you as "A Complainer." I hope you are feeling better soon!
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Coral! I truly am thankful that I'm not facing some of the illnesses others on here are going through.
@1creekgirl You are fortunate. But on the other hand, I didn't start "living" until my diagnoses.
@1creekgirl (10346)
@CoralLevang I'm afraid I missed your posts about a diagnoses. Are you better now?
Sometimes when everything goes so wrong I complain. Than I realize I should not complain. There are people who have less than me.
@1creekgirl (10346)
It does make up stop and count our blessings, doesn't it?
@FayeHazel (18027)
I think it's natural to complain, esp. when we aren't feeling well. It sounds like you keep it in perspective though :-) I hope you are feeling better, too btw
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Faye. I do feel some better, waiting for appt for MRI on my shoulders.
We're human - can't be smiling all the time. Hope you feel better soon.
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Kandace. I do feel a little better today.
I am sorry you have been unwell. It's normal to complain when we do not feel well or we have pain. I do not consider you a complainer.
@1creekgirl (10346)
I appreciate that, Anna
Hope you get to feeling better soon and, yes sometimes.
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, TR. I know it's human nature to complain at times.
mylos thed pace to come to compain a vbi ro gripe etc wealldi it a es hopeyouwill feel alot bettedr soon
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Patsie.I still have a lot of pain in my shoulders, but now waiting for the doctor to review my MRI. Hope you're feeling well.
@1creekgirl hopw youe mrii ia good
You've had a lot on your plate this past week. Pain makes one a little grumpy, so not to worry, it's only when you complain and you feel fine that it's an issue. Hope next week goes better!
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Jeanne. I don't feel as sick, but I just get discouraged when everything I do hurts my shoulders. Not being able to sleep well because I can't get comfortable makes me grouchy, lol.
@1creekgirl Oh yes, I hear ya.
Seems like you've been going through a lot so you earned the right to complain
@1creekgirl (10346)
Appreciate that, Marilyn. I feel some better today, praise God.
@UncleJoe (9967)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I get fussed at for NOT complaining. Becky thinks she needs to know about every pain or discomfort I have. I just try not to burden her with it because she has enough problems of her own.
@1creekgirl (10346)
I can relate, Joe. Sometimes I just get tired of hearing myself!
@vandana7 (65091)
I think I complain a lot..lol. But only to dad...I kinda feel like telling him everything..lol Sometimes it is good. Hope you are feeling better. :)
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thanks, Vanny. It's good to have a listening ear!
I would be mad as hell more than complaining if I had gone through all of That! I complain most of the time but only says it to myself.
@1creekgirl (10346)
It does help, though, when we can complain a little to a friendly listener.
Painful things happen to all of us and at times it helps to talk about them. That's not complaining, it's needing to get things off your mind. I hope you feel better soon, I'm so sorry for all you have been going through. I will be praying for God's healing for you!
@1creekgirl (10346)
Thank you so much, Jennifer. Your prayers are very much appreciated.
Yes I complain but not as much as I used to, seems like when I voice the pain it makes it real and it gets worst.
@1creekgirl (10346)
That's interesting. I wonder if it's because when we voice it, it seems to magnify it.
I think I do complain a lot and I am also glad that I give myself the strength to make it through. I was sick today in the dr.office and I had to go home. I was complaining all the way home.. I even cried but I picked up that bad feeling and sent it on its way. I am a survivor in the end. Yep little ole me.
@1creekgirl (10346)
I'm glad God has given you that spirit of survival, Sharon. You've been through a lot. Hope you're feeling better tonight and will get a great night's sleep.