where does this end ?

@sugartoes (35615)
Greencastle, Indiana
I hate to be the one to say this but with what this man is saying is telling it just like it is, we have so many unhonest people in office & so many people that are out to kill as many of us as they can it's a sad time in our lives right now & we the people NEED to pay attention to just who's saying & doing what & make a change. If we don't stand up for our nation & our rights & get on board with what's going on & stand up for trump we won't HAVE to worry about where this all ends at cause you KNOW WHAT it won't end very well. Trump may not be all that a president is "SUPPOSE" to be but BYGOD I have said it once & I've said over & over again he's the BEST thing we have right now & if we don't stand with HIM we're just out right F. I say we close the boarders UP & get a handle on the evil at hand stop ALL outsiders from coming in cause we have enough right in the MIST of us that can kill us at any time any where any how. Those that's NOT for Trump & hate what HE stands for then I'm not interested in anything you have to say & those that want to get him out of office you don't have to listen or say anything. We need to clean house & get rid of those that don't want to do the right thing to protect us & their job we don't need them kind of people in office or in our nation I agree with what this guys says.
We have a problem tomorrow and it must be addressed tonight Douglas M. Ducote Sr. United States Army (Ret.) CEO Veterans United For Justice
@mandala100 (25879)
@sugartoes Thank you for this interesting post/discussion my friend.
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mandala100 you welcome but is there something you want to add to it or say of how things are going? what's your take on it all?
@mandala100 (25879)
@sugartoes I hope that everything will change for the better my friend with the way things are going right now.
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mandala100 lord howdy that makes a LOT of us.
@alberello75 (13676)
• Genova, Italy
By reading the newspaper, I learned that Donald Trump is in favor of demolishing the "southern ones" monuments that took part in the secession war. Whether he is right or wrong, I do not want to say anything about it. He is your President. Not mine!
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 he's not for it he wants peace & togetherness & want's all the violence to stop & make this a better place.
@alberello75 (13676)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes I see. Unfortunately, however, all over the world, today, there is too much violence and injustice!
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 yeah & I have to say it scares the HE!! out of me to say the LEST.
They pick on every single thing he says. He did condemn the hateful protest, but they twist all the words and hear what they want to hear. It doesn't matter what he says, they can't get past that he won. It needs to stop, some act like they have mental issues, not normal if they can't get over it and it's been months now. Many of us couldn't stand Obama for the long 8 years, but I don't remember all this hate for him.
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 AMEN I can't understand why they can't get on with what is going on & do something about it & stop with all the B S they are doing, it's like they rather see the nation go under like it has been & condone all the evilness we have & keep adding to it.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
well, glad to know that you agree with the man on this video, you have points, we met many kinds of people around.
@sugartoes (35615)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@SHOHANA thank you yes I have my points about how I feel of those that have done us wrong over the years & those that don't like Trump