How exactly does myLot work?

Still trying to figure this out. How exactly does this site work? Any help will be appreciated. Thx
Welcome to myLot. JJ has already given the place to go.
Thx John
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thanks
@mandala100 (53619)
@sandcastles Hello and welcome to myLot my friend. Please read the myLot Communtiy Guidelines and FAQ. Good luck and see you later my friend.
Thank you
@sugartoes (43810)
• Greencastle, Indiana
it's really EASY to do just who ever leaves a comment 'on your post answer them back & go visit other post in the pull down tabs & what ever post you hit leave a like & a comment & the more you interact with others the more they will interact with you & to connect with other members you just hit their names & it will go to their page to hit follow & you'll see their post (discussions)you can read on& leave a comment on & that's HOW simple it is.
Thank you very much for the info I truly appreciate it.
Hello friends and neighbors and other assorted members of humanity, it is I, JJ, with another glimpse at How myLotâ„¢ Works. Today, we'll try to break...
Thank you JJ this is exactly what I was looking for.
@peachpurple (12765)
Start discussion, doesn't matter how many per day but do try to post at least a few sentences or paragraph. Comment as many as you can. A fellow mylot said that 100 or more per day would be better. I am trying to hit 50 comments per day
@jujunme (2452)
Welcome to Mylot i hope you enjoy your stay here
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@sishy7 (27592)
Welcome to myLot!