Diet is Just Die With a T

Photo Image: Lovethis pic
@HazySue (22553)
When I saw this image on lovethis pic it fit my mood so close that I just knew I had to use it. It is so very easy to add weight to your body and oh so hard to make it go away. I have4 tried eating right but it seems that those ugly little extra pounds like where they are living. I have even tried what some people claim are fat burning foods. Unfortunately I can only walk a short distance and I have no access to a pool so I am out of luck when it comes to the easy on your body exercises. What is a girl to do? I am going to keep trying. Afterall, this is just a momentary set back having this extra weight. I will conquer it.
Yes keep trying Susan! Some exercise is better than naught. That certainly is a cute image.
@HazySue (22553)
It is from Love This Pic. I try to walk a little inside for short periods of time.
Look up the diet I'm on. It's Whole30. You're not buying anyone else's food, or paying for a diet plan. You're only eliminating foods from your diet for 30 days. There's a handy grocery list for you to print up and take with you to the grocery store.
@HazySue (22553)
I intend to. You seem to like it. I will give it a try.
@HazySue It's the easiest diet I know. Just get rid of everything on your do not eat list or you will be tempted to eat it. I gave everything away I had in the pantry and fridge so I have no temptations.
@HazySue (22553)
@just4him I still have the food for my hubby to temp me. I am going to give myself a good talking to to build up my will power.
@silvermist (20085)
I liked the image.You have the right attitude.You will succeed in conquering that extra weight.
@HazySue (22553)
I am trying anyway. I know I will feel better if I do lose the weight.
@silvermist (20085)
@HazySue We will feel lighter and we can walk with a spring in our steps.
@HazySue (22553)
My body is the opposite. It's too easy to lose weight but too difficult to gain weight. So I usually eat double than I normally would so I won't lose weight at all.
@HazySue (22553)
I would say lucky you but I know better. I have a friend who will lose weight if she misses a meal. It is a problem for her because sometimes she is just plain not hungry but she has to eat anyway.
@HazySue It's the same with me. I think the dilemma is similar to one who wants to lose weight.
The food part works differently for everyone. As does walking and what not. You have to find what works for you.
@HazySue (22553)
I am trying different things and combinations.
@HazySue good. Goodluck
do the best you can do.Do not torture your self.
@HazySue (22553)
I am trying to be good. Some days it just doesn't seem to work out.
@HazySue I am sure most people have these days
@1creekgirl (11397)
Yes you will. Never give up.
@HazySue (22553)
I am pretty stubborn. I will key on trying.
I'm always battling a few extra pounds and the older I get the harder it is to lose them. I can't walk long distances either because of my knees so my exercise is limited. Hope you conquer your battle and kick those extra pounds to the curb
@HazySue (22553)
I am trying. I am doing the short little walks until I can't breath and my knees give out.
I wish you the best of luck with getting the extra weight off. I know it's hard dieting and losing weight.
@HazySue (22553)
Thanks, unfortunqate3ly, the olde4r you get the harder it is to lose.
@sabtraversa (13329)
It depends on how much extra fat you have. Women are supposed to have fat (more than men do), and the minimum amount increases with age. The body doesn't really want to get rid of that soft warm tissue. Low/no carb seems effective, but I haven't really tried it myself. Choosing wild/organic local food is important, because you can have all the fruits and veggies you want, but most of the time they lack of the proper nutrients (especially when genetically modified), they're full of empty calories and you end up being hungrier.
@HazySue (22553)
I ne4ed to lose about 20 pounds. I have tried the low curb and I guess either I am not as low carb as I think or it is not working for me. I will try to start getting local instead of grocery store veggies and fruit.