With all it's quirks, I am still addicted

@LeaPea2417 (20333)
Toccoa, Georgia
I have played FarmVille on Facebook since around the time it started in June 2009. It has been a fun game. It is like an online adventure, really if you think about it. But, lately, it has so many quirks. It is slow as molasses , where it will sort of freeze then continue. In one game session, it will sort of freeze and then continue 3 or 4 times. I have to play as fast as I can, if I have the game up too long, it will freeze completely where I have to just click it off. There are other people on Facebook who play it who say the same thing. I guess why we still try to play it is because we all have put so much time into it in the past, it would be kind of sad to stop completely. I told myself the other day, "when it sort of freezes, it is teaching me patience why I wait it out a few minutes before it starts up again". Do you play any games on Facebook?
That game must be on of the most popular in the world. I see so many people playing it. I never have.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
What is funny is that around 2010, I recommended it to my Mom. I honestly didn't think she would become addicted, but she did. She has ended up being a bigger player than I am. She is so high in levels, I could never catch up to her levels!
@HazySue (21280)
I don't play any of the games. I am afraid that I might become addicted and end up there all the time. I understand this is a great game.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is a great game.
I only play Blitz and I have no time for anything else, I am not addicted to it LOL.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have never tried Blitz.
@LeaPea2417 It relaxes me!
Yes i do but not this one. Couldn't get into it. My mom played though many years ago
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Many people who played it years ago, ending up quitting. But, not all, some have played since it began.
@LeaPea2417 yeah. I have lots sending me requests for it lol
I abandoned FB years ago, but my husband plays games on FB.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
What does he play?
@LeaPea2417 He plays scrabble and I also think solitaire, but I could be wrong that it is FB solitaire.
@silvermist (20100)
Though I started,I gave up.I started Candy crush and even that I have more or less given up.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I never played Candy Crush.
@silvermist (20100)
@LeaPea2417 I am not playing it much these days .
Wow I didn't think Farmville was still around. I've been playing Candy Crush for years
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, it is still around and they keep adding new farms. I never tried Candy Crush.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I use to play some games on there but after awhile I got bored with them & went for looking for ways to make money where I enjoy myself more.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is good.