Feet in the river tonight I think. And beer..

Guadeloupe
I sat and watched cars rolling across Sainte-Marie bridge while the sun was going down. It's a bit of an ugly old bridge, all concrete and rusted  metal that looks all out of place rising up out of the green trees on one side of the river then disappearing into more greenery on the other side when it gets there. I sat dangling my feet in the river some ways up from the bridge, me and Billy-Bob and more of our friends, and we drank beer. We watched fish swimming low along the river bed till the light faded and then the cars stopped coming and there was just the moon to show us the way home. The I remembered that uncle Henri gets here tomorrow and I knew grandma would be angered if I got home late.
I love watching fish swim It sounds a good time you have with your friends like that. Oh yes your Uncle tomorrow..
Sounds like good day with friends
@mandala100 (39200)
That's a very good way to relax my friend.