Bad shape

@hillhjill (4115)
So last night my husband had a spell where he was like a zombie..I could not get to talk and I had to pull him off of the bed to sit him up..I had to hold him because he kept falling back..when he came around he didn't want to go to the hospital..but today we went to see his doctor and they sent us to the er..well that place was very dirty and the people that worked there were very rude and said nothing is wrong with him even before the test came back..the last thing that the doctor said was there is a spot on your brain but you can go home..really..so we are going somewhere else to get help.
@mandala100 (25004)
@hillhjill I hope and pray that you're husband will get the proper medical attention my friend as soon as possible.
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you and me as well..we have to see his doctor Tuesday and we will go from there.
@mandala100 (25004)
@hillhjill Ok I'm glad to hear that my friend and I hope that everything will turn out well my friend.
@hillhjill (4115)
@mandala100 thank you.
@gilggg (2636)
• Israel
I'm sorry to hear that your husband doesn't feel good, hope you find help for him and he will come back soon to himself. If a regular doctor doesn't help him, maybe try alternative doctor...
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you.. and they is what we did today..we went to go see his doctor but he was full and when I told the people up front what was going on with him they got him in right away to a different doctor..she is the one that sent us to the er.
@gilggg (2636)
• Israel
@hillhjill Hope you find a place to treat your husband and find a cure to heal him quickly
@hillhjill (4115)
@gilggg thank you and yes us too..we are going to go to the next town over and go there..that is the best hospital that is kinda close to us.
Wow that is scary and not good. Is there another hospital that you can go to?
@hillhjill (4115)
Yes the next town over has a very good hospital and that is where we are going to go after we talk to his doctor and tell him how he was treated there.
@hillhjill I am glad you are going to let his doctor know. I hope all goes well for him. Keep us updated.
@hillhjill (4115)
@Happy2BeMe I will most definitely.. He seems to be doing a little better today but I'm still watching him closely.
Wow. Thats not good at all. What a terrible hospital
@hillhjill (4115)
It is..and I just found out today that it was bought out by someone else..so they need to get on the ball.
@hillhjill maybe they bought it cux it was bad and they want to make it good
@hillhjill (4115)
@Courtlynn maybe so.
@Tracy04 (10696)
When talk about er, I remembered last time we went to er because mom got fever and gastric at the same time. Mom was crying because too pain. But the doctor scold at my mom and raise her voice why my mom crying and saying if my mom keeps crying they won't help her. I was so mad and have no choice but to yell at the doctor. The doctor was stupid and rude, for my opinion
@hillhjill (4115)
Why would you yell at someone for being in so much pain and you come to the er to get help...that makes me so mad..so sorry you had to go through that..I would be yelling at the doctor as well..they are only there for a pay check anymore and don't care for the patient.
@Tracy04 (10696)
@hillhjill I know right. Seeing those young generations of doctors.... Only pose there with white clothes and brag, then treating us or patients like rubbish. I happy I yelled at the doctor that day, finally the senior doctor came and treat mom. They have full paycheck, but empty experience and customer services in them
@hillhjill (4115)
@Tracy04 so true
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh my gosh!!! Yes do please go somewhere else..please let us know what happens. That is nothing to mess around with. Will be thinking good thoughts for Him Hilary. So sorry to hear this.
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you and yes I don't understand why would you treat a patient so badly and not clean the place..guess they all are there for a paycheck only anymore..we need to go back to where doctors cared for patients.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@hillhjill It is a specialist he needs for the brain whatever it is..I know you will find someone surely Hilary.
Wow that's terrible and, prayers going out to him.
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you.
@1creekgirl (8329)
Oh my, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully his doctor can find out what's going on and help him. I know that was a scare for you.
@hillhjill (4115)
It was..my husband is already in bad shape and I take care of him and this has happened before but this time it was more intense..and yes hopefully they will find something.
It sounds to me like your husband had a seizure. Not all seizures are the jerking around kind (grand mal) there are quiet types of seizures too. You should time his unresponsiveness and report it to the doctor.
@hillhjill (4115)
I heard that and I should of timed it but it when it did happen it was for about twenty minutes.
A dirty ER and bad service ? - what a mess! You should definitely go to another hospital and be sure to have that spot checked out. .
@hillhjill (4115)
I will most definitely..
@STOUTjodee (3346)
Wow!! Hope you will be able to find out soon what caused his spell, even if you have to go to another doctor. So sorry you and your husband had to experience a bad hospital. You're in for an emergency and you need people to be of help and even comfort to you at a time like this, not for people to be rude!! Is he on any medication now?
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you and the only meds that he is on..is the ones that is from his nerosurgan.
I hope that he is feeling better. The place you went to sounds just awful.
@hillhjill (4115)
Thank you and yes it was..I took a video of the room we were in today to show all the dust and needles caps that were all over the place..