~Early Bedtime For Me~

Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone. I haven't been here a whole lot today because I have been battling a bad headache all day. My husband was home part of the day due to the rainy weather so it's been nice having him here. I finally had to take advil to hopefully make the headache go away. It's still hurting but not as bad as it was earlier. I think it will be an early bed time kind of night for me, I'm exhausted and in pain. How's your day been?
Hope you sleep well and have a lovely weekend coming up. Day has been stable for a change, but the smoking neighbors ugh. Go away headache..I also had to take a aspirin.
@Tiarasoceanview Thank you. I hope you have a great weekend as well. I hope you feel better too.
hope you sleep well too have a good nights rest it should help.
Hope you get some relief from your headache soon. I had a pretty good day today. Hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better in the morning.
@Happy2beme Thank you. I woke up headache free so I'm grateful for that. I hope you have a great day today too! =)
@LovingMyBabies that is great. Thank you, you too.
I had a pretty good day. just a little hot today though. I took a trip to the local public library today and got some history books.
@TheSojourner (17448)
My day was "blah." Bit of a headache myself. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER IN THE AM!
@CoralLevang Thank you I'm feeling better today. I hope your headache is gone too.
@LovingMyBabies some days, I am my own worst headache! I will be fine! I'm glad you're feeling better sweetheart.
@LovingMyBabies you seem like a really great girl hope you get to feeling better.
I had one for the afternoon but it's always gone in minutes after taking exedrine migraine. I keep a bottle at all time
@sharon6345 I'm glad it helps you. =)
@LovingMyBabies Thanks Jenn you have a great day ok. I hope your feeling better today.
@hostessman (9239)
• Tucson, Arizona
sorry to hear you have a headache,,,hope your better tomorrow
@hostessman Thank you, I woke up headache free.
@Elizaby (3621)
• Pensacola, Florida
I hope the littlest ones will co-operate an let you get some good rest this evening and that when you awake it will be headache free
@Elizaby Thank you I woke up headache free so I'm grateful for that. =)
@ilocosboy (34311)
Maybe you really to have some rest.
@ilocosboy Yes I did.
@Tina30219 (33641)
• Onaway, Michigan
My day has been ok been kind of dreary here raining again did load of laundry and hung it inside to dry. Hope your headache goes away soon.
@Tina30219 Thank you. I hope you have a good evening and a great weekend. =)
Sorry you're head still hurts hope it goes away soon.
@Courtlynn Thank you, I woke up without it thank God.
My day was great. I hope your headache went away and you are able to get a good night's sleep.
@jstory07 I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. =) My headache is gone this morning.
No headache but sickly, tiring.
@andriaperry I hope you feel better soon.
Goodnight and, hope you feel better soon, only a few minor annoyances here, but all is well now.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you. I am grateful the headache is gone now.
• Rochester, New York
It's been a quiet day here which is always good.
@LisaSteinmetz That's good! =)
My Friday went better than I expected. Your headache may be in part from the rainy weather. I hope Saturday is great for you.
@sishy7 (27651)
I hope you feel better soon...
@sishy7 Thank you =)
Hope your headache goes away real soon. Day is doing good so far. 9:15 in the morning here in Manila. It is a Sunday and it is a long weekend so people are taking it extra easy and slow.
@RubyHawk (23473)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Sorry you have a headaches Going to bed early is the best thing you can do. Our day was good.
@HazySue (20904)
What a beautiful delicate rose. I had a good day spending time with the hubby. But, somewhere along the way I also got a headache. I wonder if it could be sinus. Tonight is going to be an early night for me for sure. Hope you headache goes away soon.
@kobesbuddy (43854)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies I'm so sorry to hear about your headache, I will pray for you! Get a good nights sleep and hopefully, you will feel a lot better:)
@Butchcass4 (6015)
Sorry to hear you had a rough day. I'm having issues with my Right hand and wrist paining me. They did an xray and said I have mild arthritis. I'm only 54 I'm surprised I have arthritis already. If it keeps up I will go to physical therapy as I had to once before and it helped. I wished I could remember the exercises I did back then, but I cannot recall them. I pray you'll have a good nites sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and renewed in Jesus name!