I love barbeque

@kepweng (18537)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
this is my favorite cooking show to watch in youtube i hope i have grandpas like them they really good to cook in grill .its nice to have a grandfather like them watch them cooking and serving delicious grilled food thier name is bbq pitboys and at the end of the video the leader said do you smells that smells guuudddddd they look like santa claus too and wwe wrestlers image credited to bbqpitboys and url or link is youtube
Watch how easy it is to cook and serve up some butter sweet Lobster, stuffed with Shrimp, Crab, and Sea Scallops. Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's a food f...
I love lobsters and this one sounds so gooooodddd.
@kepweng (18537)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do you know how to make it?
@kepweng I never made the stuffed lobster, but I made stuffed crabs the same way.
• Japan
You are making me hungry.
@kepweng (18537)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
japan have many lobster and freshly cook is japan lobster expensive?
@mandala100 (50388)
I love barbeque my friend.
@kepweng (18537)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i love it too barbeque is life lol
I love it too. I like chicken BBQ the most.
@Micmac (9428)
I love barbeque foods. My friend always does barbeque cooking and I enjoy barbecue steak, hamburgers and corn on the grill .
@renicemae (3558)
Waah I love bbq too! But I am limiting my meat intake these days because I wanted to try to live a healthy diet Thanks for sharing the link friend!