All Right Not To Be Confused With Alt Right

Redlands, California
Something is indeed wrong. Not even sure if the punk blogs are seeing it, but their music is indeed being hijacked. No way this many great bands get such bad criticism. Can see one or two, but all the top bands are seemingly getting a review that brings the whole audience down. Not even smart criticism, but just enough to make people not enjoy the music. Why the auto tune or some crap? That is the latest. I used to love this band, but now they turned all liberal. Sorry, can say that with a lot of bands, but not Rancid. They just got marked for not evolving enough. How you know there is some hard right wing fetish on the music. Line is drawn in the sand, not loving my music any less because of these alt right hijackers.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose JourneyToTheEnd666 Loading... Unsubscribe
@mandala100 (43364)
@crossbones27 Thank you for this discussion and the sent link my friend.
@mandala100 (43364)
@crossbones27 That's cool my friend.
Well, that rocked! Sounds almost like they wanted to make a punk metal tune.
• Redlands, California
Sometimes I write things that I do not expect much in return. Did not think this would be in interesting discussions, but should Know better from a buff like you. Thanks for responding and keeping it real. Hard to explain except right, something is off. Metal punk, they do it right and hit what needs to be hit.