I'm sorry friends

@SanyoSan (513)
Sri Lanka
I see people following me and I have only followed some back. Them, I followed sometimes back and that doesn't help. I follow back to be notified about their activities. Unfortunately, in mylot we don't have such a feature And I have a slow Internet connection. Just to even reply to a comment, it takes some time to load. Don't take anything personal. It's not that you people are boring or annoying. It's because mylot's missing some features and my Internet is slow. Don't take it personal
@Morleyhunt (19723)
JJ gave you good advice. I don't follow nearly as many people as "follow" me. Many people only "follow" to entice you to respond to their posts and then when they don't get rich overnight leave the site. I follow those whose discussions I find interesting or intiguing.
@atoz1to10 (6834)
Not to worry about it my friend. I'm sure members up here will not get upset if you don't follow them, just remember to respond to their posts..
@kepweng (13513)
yeah we understand it take sometimes to have fast internet connection
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
I just checked. It's often 3g or 4g connection. But still something's wrong. Even my phone has issues sometimes or is it high traffic or is it a problem with my ISP
@fly802 (1514)
@SanyoSan Don`t worry.I hope your problem`ll be solved very soon.
@fly802 (1514)
It doesn`t matter my friend.It may happen.
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
Thank you for understanding(strong arm emoji)
Oh I won't for sure. I will see you around soon.
@sishy7 (27651)
Have you tried the 'Follows' link up top?
JJ is right. Do as he says.