Getting paid to flirt with men - Opinions please!!

So, I've been trying to find ways to make some extra money and I came across a few sites that say they will pay you to flirt with men. It's a little out of my comfort zone but I guess I'll see if you can actually make any money from these sites. Just in case, I've also joined SwagBucks and a few other sites. It's a slow process but maybe in the long run I can make some decent money. I sure hope so!
@resukill22 (4862)
Are you sure that's only to flirting?. Because I heard so many flirting sight from my other friends .that need to show anything just for money. Sorry Im not offending you just my only opinion. Because my friend told me about flirting sight
I'm sure others do more than just flirt to get more money but it's up to me to choose the level of interaction I want.
@CountryGirl31 OK you have a point
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
do you any flirting site name which pays??
So, what do you have to do to get the money?
Just flirt/talk to guys. Some do share pics but you are in control with how much you want to interact.
@CountryGirl31 Have you done it yet? If so, what was it like?
@Hannihar I'm still waiting for them to verify my profile but I will let you know once I start.
@kepweng (14603)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im curious about this but its nice i wish to join whats the name of the site ?
@jaideemai (354)
• Thailand
Just be very careful if you pursue this work. There are a lot of bad people out there!
That is very true. Which is why I've decided against it. I'm going to try a few writing websites to see if I can make any money from them. Along with selling items on etsy, ebay and facebook too.
@MarsGirl (291)
• Chennai, India
I typically stay away from flirting sites. You can think about micro jobs sites like crowdflower, picoworkers and call review site called humanatic. If you are a good writer try in postloop and forumwheel.
@rosedust82 (2075)
Do whatever makes you happy. Just be ready with the risks that accompany that type of work, even if it's just online. I personally don't think this is something I can do, knowing how some men can be. Even if there are set rules or if you lay down your rules, there will definitely be guys who won't respect those.
@weevee18 (525)
I've also seen that but didn't really bother to open the link. I don't think I'll try that
@peachpurple (12875)
that doesn't sound like a good site to earn any decent money, better stay out
@angelmels (544)
I think it is not a good idea to go into that. Yes it is only online but what if you chat with men that lives near your area and one thing might lead to another....
I'm not really into something like that and I don't think I could handle that at all. But if you could, then go for it. The extra money would help you.