Christian Empath: Is this a possibility or an oxymoron?

@gnatsmom (1201)
I would like to know how many believe that a Christian can be supernaturally empathic. Is this a gift from God? Is this something that non-believers and believers can possess? Is this occultic and therefore should be avoided by Christians?
@mandala100 (43676)
@gnatsmom What is "supernaturally emphatic" my friend and how do you define it? Thank you.
@gnatsmom (1201)
Most Christians (at least the ones I know) reject the idea that someone can feel the pain or feelings of others. They believe it is toying with the supernatural realm, kind of like dealing with psychics or fortune-tellers. They claim that one can only do this by invoking evil spirits. Most of the the information (from Christians) I have read that embraces a Christian being empathic refers to Galatians 6:2 which states "bear one another's burdens." They prefer the term "burden-bearer" to empath. While I believe bearing burdens is a part of identifying with others struggles, I also believe that God can supernaturally give gifts that has nothing to do with spiritual darkness. These are just my rambling thoughts.
@mandala100 (43676)
@gnatsmom Thank you so much for your explanation my friend.
A Christian is exactly the same as any other human being. Talking about special Christian empathy is a joke if you think of the many wars fought in the name of Christianity.