When You Don't Know

@tallawah (8739)
Kingston, Jamaica
Years ago, I was involved in the drafting of particular legislation. As I'm not one to walk and talk, few people knew of my knowledge and involvement. A chap was running his mouth like a toilet with a broken flushometer about the legislation, what it said or would say, etc. I said nothing, and after a few minutes of blabber one of the people who knew me and what I was involved in asked me if that is what the legislation said. "No." I replied. The chap was attacking and disagreeing until someone told him that I wrote the legislation so knew what it said. He got silent then marched away. Another time, I happened to know, for a fact, certain points. But as it was all confidential, I said nothing, and let people babble as they choose. Many people don't know exactly what is going on. They don't get the underpinnings, the keywords, the diversion, and think, for example, that the current demonstrations are about statues; statues which were put up many years after the war. The one in Charlottesville, for example, was erected in 1924... some 60 years after the civil war as a White Supremist monument. Those were the days of Jim Crow, Lynching, and the like. The current 'Free Speech' demonstrations by White Supremists is not about a statue or being able to use particular words. It is about showing power and sucking people into their organisation. Put it simply; if you had come to a rally on 'Free Speech' and a guy holding a Nazi flag was on your right and a guy in a KKK uniform on your left; if you didn't leave, you are one of them.
@mandala100 (46252)
@tallawah I really don't know my friend where's this so called White Supremacists thing will lead to. They never learned from the lesson of history my friend.
@tallawah (8739)
• Kingston, Jamaica
There will be blood shed in the US
@mandala100 (46252)
@tallawah That's highly probable my friend.