Good morning 082017

@ipas83 (541)
It seems days run so fast. It is Sunday here again. So how's everyone? Yesterday, I was quite tired. I was too late to come home as I helped assisting two deaf people who are getting married to have their marriage license and contract prepared. We met up with the officiating minister and I interpreter whatever the officiating minister has told them. Now, it's Sunday, it means it would be another busy day. I would be attending our weekly Sunday meetings in sign language. I just finished my breakfast and milkfish (bangus), rice, and coffee. Havr a blessed Sunday everyone, and good morning.
It is a little after 7 p.m. Saturday night in my corner of the world. Hope that you have a blessed Sunday as well.
@ipas83 (541)
Oh, the time zone. Good evening there.
Experience a lovely Sunday.
@ipas83 (541)
Same to you John.
@jobelbojel (7125)
Wow! Just wow! Hands up to you bro. You are busy both offline and online. How was yesterday?